Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Salesforce

6,908 Interview Reviews

3.3

Entry Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

This was an introductory call and they asked a lot about what I was interested in and why I wanted to work for the company. Currently in the interview process and I will be speaking with a hiring manager next.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I felt I would be a good sales representative.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Very relaxed asked about my experience. Asked about why I wanted the role, what Salesforce does. Asked about extra curricular. Woman who interviewed me was very nice and genuine. I then had a second round which was similar.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

on campus hiring for intern roles..online round had 3 coding questions. level was medium to hard . Time complexity was an issue. try to solve optimal solutions. I solved 1 completely and 2 partially .. There were partial marks for each questions .

Support Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce in October 2019.

Interview

It was a very unique interview that I have had so far. They tested if I remember their values correctly and deep dived why I wanted to join the company. I am not sure if those questions really work to measure skills of candidates.

Interview Questions

• Do you remember my company's five values? Articulate them here.

Why do you want to join my company with such reasons?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in August 2020.

Interview

The process was challenging, not overwhelming. They certainly do a through job of vetting candidates, and expect you to come well prepared. The internal recruiter did a fantastic job. She was pleasant, responsive, and always up front.

The process moved quickly, and I was kept well informed of each step along the way. I was given plenty of opportunity to ask questions.

Everyone involved was very professional and very approachable.

Interview Questions

Interview

I met them at the recruiting fair of my college after which I received a coding assessment to do. Almost a couple of weeks after I received a call for a behavioral interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I submitted my CV online and then got an offer for a 20 minute phone call which only consisted on walking the interviewer through my CV and her explaining what the job consisted on

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose to apply to salesforce?
      What appealed to me the most about salesforce?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was long and many round of interview. It was getting freeze and then suddenly on again. Then off and on. The only thing that make me still wanted the job is the benefit. Recruiter and HR does not align properly and sometimes they deliver different message. I need to chase recruiter and message them without reply for days then suddenly call again in few weeks later.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2020.

Interview

Very efficient and prompt at the start with replying.
    As the process went on, there was longer delays.
    Felt as if they were keeping me in the dark over what was next

Interview Questions

• Previous experience
      What I could bring to the team
      Biggest strengths and weaknesses
      My prospecting and sales approach   Answer Question

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2020.

Interview

Overall process lasted 3 months, assessment day not too strenuous and fair. Relaxed atmosphere, put at ease by the assessors on the day. Day split into two; interviews with potential managers in the morning and skills test/presentation in a group to assessors in the afternoon.