Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Salesforce

6,908 Interview Reviews

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The interviewer was really friendly, and all of the questions were typical behavioral interview questions, like "How would you handle a disagreement with a coworker." This is the only interview I had with them, and it was over the phone (before the pandemic hit).

SDE-1 Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce in November 2019.

Interview

-Coding round: Two questions. One was based on array traversal and other on string manipulation
    -Tech round: Was asked just the basics of Data Structure Algo and some puzzles
    -HR round: Blah blah

Program Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I am still in the process, but really impressed with the resources they make available and how they support you through the interview process. it is clear Salesforce wants you to be your best self in the interview. I am not anticipating gotcha or trivial questions but I do expect to explain my past experiences and communicate how I have been successful in the past.

Associate Designer Interview

Interview

Though you go through quite a few steps in the hiring process, it moved really fast and you were always informed of each next step/action. Everyone I interviewed with was extremely well spoken, and open to answering any questions or providing feedback.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process is rigorous. There are a lot of stages, it's competitive. The recruitment person I worked with Maddie List was supportive, communicative and helpful supplying the correct Trailhead links

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in May 2019.

Interview

All in all it was a good recruiting process. It consisted of several rounds, starting with two personal interviews with different managers working in the designated department. Beforehand there was a basic CV screening, personal motivation etc. phone interview with a HR representative.
    After I passed the first round of interviews I was invited to a virtual assessment consisting of several personal interviews and a product presentation for which I had to prepare a sales pitch on how to use Salesforce efficiently for a local company. This could be prepared in advance.

The day after the assessment center I was asked to record a short video of myself talking about the challenges and takeaways of the process and Assessment Center preparation.
    I was told I'd receive feedback within a week and NEVER heard back again, not even an Email. Which is just rude and disrespectful considering the time I invested in the preparation.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Salesforce?   1 Answer

Account Executive Marketing Cloud Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce in August 2020.

Interview

Total of six interviews before being told that they moved on with another candidate. Was told after interview for that a decision was made to go with another candidate. I was then told that they changed their mind and brought me back for another two only to be told again that the decision was made to go with another candidate. This was before I would have likely had to have more interviews before doing a "stand and deliver" presentation. When I look a the team - they are looking for a specific type of candidate - HPLE (Millennial). I don't believe the company appreciates experienced candidates. If you are over 40, I wouldn't bother applying to positions. Clearly have a mold they like and majority are young men.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and why you are interested in joining Salesforce. - fairly standard questions but doing it over and over again with 6 different people over 40ish days.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salesforce in March 2016.

Interview

Empathetic and genuine. It felt like they had my best interest in mind. I was able to answer their questions and they were very open and answering my questions. There was a very high level of engagement and both sides.

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

Interview was about 15 minutes
    - After the interview, I realized they have interview preparation materials online. Definitely use them to prepare for your interview. The job role was pretty ambiguous. The recruiter was nice

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at Salesforce.
      How do you work in ambiguity?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

It dragged on for 4 months, which I’ve never experienced before. You’d think they were recruiting for some C level executive. It was a new group figuring things out so I gave the benefit of the doubt. However the recruiting process was disorganized with lack of response by the recruiter (or she would reach out and then leave you hanging), “system errors” causing delays which they could have caught sooner, and last minute scheduling changes with no given reason. It clearly came off like they didn’t respect other people’s schedule. I appreciated the interviews once I had them but overall it was a negative experience. One other odd thing was how often the hiring manager mentioned other candidates. You know that old saying, treat every client like they’re your only one even if they know they’re not? By the end it was so frustrating I was relieved I didn’t get the offer.