Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Salesforce

6,666 Interview Reviews

3.3

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in April 2020.

Interview

phone screen with recruiter
    virtual meeting with hiring managers
    virtual presentation with hiring manager + VP Sales

The process was ran extremely well. Recruiting team was incredibly communicative and helpful throughout the process providing timely responses and great advice/preparation.

Interview Questions

• Thinking back on a past deal, what would you have done differently?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Recruiter screen
    Panel with 2 managers
    Presentation to group
    great, well thought out process that was incredible to go through. great people, good questions, and great support from the internal recruiting team.

Interview Questions

• what's the biggest challenge you foresee if you were to join salesforce?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

So unprofessional in communication. Recruiter’s say they will get back to you by a certain time and during the entire process I always had to reach out after because no one got back to me by the time they said they would. Solely did not accept the job because of how terrible they communicate it showed how little they cared and their lack of interest. You’re just a number.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the projects or deals you have worked on and what you would have changed.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Interview process was wonderful and very organized. They made me feel very comfortable. All my questions were promptly answered. I knew what to expect next. Interview felt more like conversation where they wanted to know more about me overall.

Sales Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Thought it was a very fair and straight forward process. From start to end, it took 3 weeks. Order was HR screen, video interview with hiring manager, at home case study, case study presentation and 3 one-on-one interviews. Most questions were behavioral and some were situational / case like (e.g. if there's a slowdown in the business, what would you do).

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a project, top values, tell me something that's not on your resume, market potential of a specific city   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Be aware of illegal, unethical hiring practices - after the interview process, I was offered the job. Was immediately pressured into "signing by EOD" despite getting the offer at 6 PM.

After reviewing the contract; I noticed major discrepancies in the verbal vs. written offer. I called to ask for clarification and the offer was immediately pulled because I had "asked questions" - less than 48 hours after it was extended!

Bizarre, appalling, and entirely unethical behavior. Disgusting.

FYI- went through 4 rounds of interviews- initial screening with HR, then hiring manager, a panel interview team, then a case study.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

The thing I appreciated most is that they were respectful of my time. The interview process was really...enjoyable. There was the initial conversation with the recruiter and then the interview with managers and peers. The recruiter I worked with was AMAZING. She helped prepare me for the interview. They got back to me with their decision within 2 days. Best interview process I went through.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I had a positive experience interviewing overall and was provided clear and consistent follow up from the recruiter. I also had a sense of genuine desire from the team that they wanted to help me do my best throughout the whole interview process.

Senior Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

The process was fast and seamless. My recruiter was phenomenal and really thorough. I had an interview with the hiring manager, and three more interviews with key stakeholders. The whole process might have taken 4 weeks.

MBA Summer Interview

Interview

Interview process: phone screening with the recruiter --> case interview in two different on-site interviews---> hiring manager interview; I did not pass the interview with the recruiter, so, unfortunately, can't share much more

Interview Questions

See What Salesforce Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Account Executive in Sydney

Pros: “Working at Salesforce has so many positives - they really do hire amazing people, the way the business is run is incredible considering the size, not much in the way of political BS, great...”“Working at Salesforce has so many positives - they really do hire amazing people, the way the business is run is incredible considering the size, not much in the way of political BS, great technology that exposes you to so many businesses and quality experiences, and the perks and lifestyle is top notch. Overall it's impossible not to say this is a great working experience, even if it ends up being a valuable chapter in a larger career.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.