Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Salesforce

6,908 Interview Reviews

3.3

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Bellevue, WA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Interview with Application security team. Got a reject in first round. Recruiter got me another interview that relate to my profile. 2 interviews one with LMTS and other with Director(Manager) of software engineering team.
    Maybe because I had a software engineering background with an experience working in a renowned MNC for 3 years.

Interview Questions

• Round 1) Design a HR system for onboarding an employee onto all Salesforce platforms.
      Round 2) About my prior experience followed by basic Leetcode questions.   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was great, they spent time getting to know me, what I was looking for and had the opportunity to meet several people on the team, both in the local office and in the bigger team.

Interview Questions

Interview

Two interview was conducted in two phases. The first one was behavioral and the second was technical. Both were scheduled on the same day. Once accepted, the final interview is scheduled with your matched team’s manager

Interview Questions

• In the technical
      round, two coding questions were asked: the easier was a simple merging of arrays problem and the next one involved a priority queue.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

It was 3 round virtual interview process 1.pitch round
    2. PPT (case study) they gave the case study we have to prepare the PPT
    3.Panel interview

It was basically to test your interactive skills.
    overall the experience was good.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce in June 2020.

Interview

Very straightforward process- quick screen call with recruiter, then virtual interview with other reps, and lastly with a manager. The manager I spoke with was very nice and easy to talk to. However, the recruiter wasn't very personable. They didn't inform me if I got the role or not when they said they would; I reached out to the recruiter to get an update. Overall, it was a simple process and my best piece of advice is to not over think it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you outsourced a client . How would you describe salesforce if you were talking to your grandma?   Answer Question

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview went well. Hiring manager and recruiters very friendly. Provided nice space to showcase my skills. Waiting for next steps not sure how it is going to be. Cant wait for next steps

Senior Techinical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Rome (Italy)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had two phone interview, video chat, was a one-on-one interview. I had conversation about the salary with HR. Final process consists in a panel interview, with two hiring managers and meeting with them all at once in a 45- to 60-minute interview.

Marketing Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I didn't really get an interview since I came in as an intern form a program called Year Up. Year Up is a year-long program that helps young individuals gain experiences in the corporate world without a degree. As I came in, I feel like you really should do your research on the company and just be yourself. They're really inclusive.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Oddly, just a 60 minute phone call and an offer was extended afterward. The interview process was refined quite a bit since then though and went on to include typical panel lead on-sites.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see security risks heading in the next five years with respect to global networks?   Answer Question

MBA Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce in February 2017.

Interview

Generally pretty bad. There seemed to be no organization and I had to constantly follow up. My recruiting coordinator would tell me a time / date, then I would hear nothing. I would follow up the day before and she would say 'oh the team is out of town that week so it doesn't work.' I was shocked they would tell a candidate an interview time when they clearly never even checked with the team.

Interview Questions

• Case question about a hardware company in china. I found it an odd choice given they are a SaaS company and the case was very different from their business model   Answer Question