Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Salesforce

6,908 Interview Reviews

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

It was smooth with 3 rounds. 2 technical and last hr. The questions were quite good to test my basic understanding about topics as well as general logic. It covered oops, data structure, problem solving skills, value based questions and general logic

Interview Questions

• General questions on Object oriented programing   1 Answer

Interview

Most questions were related to my projects and how I solved problems in them. Other questions were related to tree traversals, BSTs, and string matching. They were paying attention to how I solved the problem and asked for compilable C++ code on paper

Interview Questions

• Can you find if a tree is a BST?   1 Answer

Engineering Manager/Director, Site Reliability Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2020.

Interview

Best all round interview experience I've had so far! Multiple rounds with individuals from different teams / levels, many different personalities... this breadth gave me a rounded insight into company culture which helped inform my decision to join, and presumably gave Salesforce a better, more rounded perspective as to my suitability for the role.
    Format: Screener call with Recruiter, Interview with Hiring manager followed by Interview with one of their reports, this was followed by Interview with Engineering SVP - After that, instead of onsite panel day (Covid19) final round(s) consisted of 5 remote interviews with partner team owners, Tech leads and reporting team members, each focusing on different leadership/team engagement, strategy and Technical skills relevant to position. Wrap up meeting with Hiring manager.
    Recruiter, Derek O'Neill extremely helpful throughout process, promptly answering questions and helping to close out process quickly at the end due to competing offer/deadline.

Interview Questions

• Mix of Technical Scenario, targeted behavioral / situational questions and some conversational styles across rounds;
      E.g. Describe a process from first principles for creating an environment platform in AWS that allows Developers to auto create/provision Dev Environment which can then initiate integration to CI/CD workflow.
      Tell me about a time when you had to change from an initial approach in addressing a challenge with a stakeholder.
      Are you more process oriented or technical - Do you gravitate towards architectural solutioning / theory or do you prefer dealing with with situations tactically, why...
      Describe most significant organisational impacting change you introduced in the last 12 months in current role.   Answer Question

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Internal Recruiter interview and then the hiring Sales Manager then a colleague of the hiring manager another Sales Manager and then a Solution Engineer Manager. A remote presentation with SE's judging.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest win. The steps taken to win the deal. What were the sizes of companies, deal size etc.   1 Answer

Product Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce in June 2020.

Interview

I got a coding test to take on my time:
    1 hour, 2 questions.
    The kind of questions you can find on leetcode, hackerank etc.
    after a few days I had an online interview talk with a recruiter from UK. She was very nice and asked about my motivations, what do I love about the field, why do I find it interesting, why do I want to work at Salesforce...

Interview Questions

• my motivations for the position, a little bit about my previous experience ...   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online on their website after graduation, HR sent me an email to take an online assessment (medium difficulty), I took it but did solve one question only (two questions total), so I did not get into the next round.

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Questions were not that hard and I think they did a great job making it more conversational. However, there were a couple design questions that threw me off. Furthermore, try your best to not stumble over your words

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Madrid (Spain)) in March 2020.

Interview

Fueron tres entrevistas, una con Recursos Humanos y el resto con empleados. El proceso duró alrededor de 3 meses dada la incertidumbre del covid. La recruiter era encantadora, siempre nos mantuvo al día en caso de haber novedades sobre el proceso.

Interview Questions

• En todas preguntaron acerca de mi vida y de mi persona.   Answer Question

Interview

An phone initial phone chat followed by on site interviews. Actually a really good experience! I was interviewed by the people I would work with - so got a real feel for the team and environment. All recruiters, team members and managers were kind, helpful and easy to chat/interview with

Human Resources Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Fast interview process, couple of interviews with different managers and a case study and presentation to deliver in front of the hiring team. Received an offer within 6-7 weeks. Would absolutely recommend this firm - the process is transparent, efficient and the hiring team is very responsive and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• I was required to plan and present on a specific talent development programme for one of the EMEA countries   Answer Question