Salesforce Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

2.8

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I had inquired this position through a friend referral and the hiring manager reached out to me the same day to set up my phone interview. I really enjoyed the interviewer's enthusiasm and she really made me feel very comfortable. She started out giving a quick overview of the company and role. Then she went into asking questions that would help her find out we were a mutual fit for each other. The interviewer was great at elaborating on my questions to help me understand the expectations and culture at Salesforce. I guess she was really impressed by me that she asked for my onsite availability at the end of the phone interview!

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Just be yourself and prepare to explain what motivates you to work at Salesforce.   Answer Question

I was offered to move forward to the onsite interview the same week, but I just got stuck with unexpected hi-priority projects at my current job. I'm still really excited about this opportunity, but timing wasn't right and I really wanted to be prepare for this interview. I had no idea that they were moving so quickly! :)

Overall, I had a great candidate experience and would love to apply again in the future.

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

A phone screen interview was set up via email. The duration of the interview took precisely 30 minutes. I was first briefed about the company and department I was applying for. Then I was asked a handful of interview questions. I was given a couple of minutes at the end to ask questions also. Although I did not move on in the process, it was still a very pleasant interview experience.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

A series of behavioral questions, three 30 minute meetings with recruiters and coordinators. They asked about my interest in the company and the role, and to walk them through my work experience and how I could apply my skills to the job.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Three-step process: 30-minute phone screen, 30-minute Google Hangout, and on-site interview.

Overall, the questions were pretty basic: why are you interested in recruiting? Tell us about your current job. How would you define customer service? Also, there were a few situational-type questions- if you were inundated with tons of emails/had many meetings and candidates coming onsite how would you organize your day?

While I was very interested in Salesforce prior to the interview process, by the end of it I was bummed because the entire process seemed very impersonal. Whenever I answered a question it seemed like the interviewer wasn't really listening and was just going through the motions. I found that very off-putting considering that they stressed the importance of making the candidate experience so special.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Interview

I interviewed once before and didn’t get on. I reached out to my recruiter who passed my name along. I earned a second interview. I loved our conversation, thought it went great. I completed the scheduling exercise. It went radio silent for a week which is ever usually good. I reached out and was told that they were going to pass based on the results. Admittedly, the instructions weren’t crystal-clear — which is intentional — but I completed it to the best of my abilities. I appreciate the feedback and honesty. I will continue to interview with them as long as they’ll allow me.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied in early December and was offered the position by December 21st. The process was very fast and easy to navigate, with extremely friendly employee contacts at every stage. I began with a 30 minute phone interview where I moved onto the second stage which was a mock scheduling exercise. I then received feedback on my phone interview which I found incredibly helpful. I was then scheduled for a final round of interviews which consisted of four 30-minute virtual interviews with different hiring managers. This interview took place on Monday and I received an offer over the phone Friday afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Situational question where they asked about if I escorted a candidate to an interview and the hiring manager was 10 minutes late, what would I do. After my first answer they then followed up by asking what I would do if 10 minutes became 15.   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Was scheduled for a phone interview right away and then did 90 minutes of video interviews a few days later. Salesforce wasn't my first choice and because of that I didn't interview strongly, which they could sense. The recruiter actually emailed me to schedule time to "discuss my interviews" and then let me know I wasn't proceeding. Kind of annoying they wasted my time with that call, but it was done in less than 90 seconds. Just email it!

Interview Questions

• I can't remember specifics, but they were all situational questions and they were all reading off of a script. It was very monotonous and impersonal.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (Lawrence, IN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great. My recruiter sent a detailed email confirming my interview and I was sent preparation materials as well. When I arrived onsite there was a current recruiting coordinator there to greet me, show me around the office and answer any last minute questions.

Interview Questions

• Name three of your strengths that would make you stand out at Salesforce   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

First - Phone interview with a Recruiting Coordinator Manager
    Second - Take-home scheduling exercise (worry not, it's easy)
    Third - On-site or virtual interview with 4 current managers.

Overall thoughts: The managers were nice, but I did not really bond with any of them. Salesforce employees tend to not be as down-to-earth as start up employees. Also, solely given the nature of this company (how large it is), it is hard to feel valued as a candidate. You really do just feel like a hamster on a wheel. If you are looking for something more, I suggest looking elsewhere.

Also, I didn't hear back for nearly two weeks after the interview, which was a shame. I was told by one person that I'd hear back in a matter of days, but it didn't turn out that way. Seemed like communication was lacking within the team. Given how busy they are too, it is very hard to get a response, even if you are asking a question (this is one reason why I actually am happy I didn't get an offer). Also, I didn't receive an answer until I sent a follow-up email asking where I was at in the progress. Personally, I think the candidate deserves a bit more transparency than this. For example, if you are going to be on vacation and know you will not be reachable to your candidate, I think it is best to let them know, "By the way, I am going out of town for the next week, so I will get back to you regarding a decision in about two weeks." Poor form to leave them waiting.

Interview Questions

Salesforce Response

11 Apr 2019 – SVP, Global Recruiting

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. The etiquette displayed during your interview process does not reflect our values. Our intention is to provide a fair, transparent, and efficient interview... More

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The interview process was easy and transparent. Everyone is great to meet and very informative about the role and company culture. I went through a phone interview, scheduling exercise, Skype interview, and an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.