Salesforce Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.1

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I was reluctant to interview with sfdc when yet another role was brought to my attention. You see, on several occasions in the past I interviewed for different sales positions in New York. Phone and in-person interviews. I have a friend who works for sfdc and he put my name in on each occasion. On each occasion, I was told that "the teams have decided to go internal for the role" It is as though each internal recruiter uses the same template to inform applicants about the status. My advice is to stay away from a sales interview with sfdc unless you are already employed with the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in interviewing with the company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I applied through an online job board. It took 2/3 weeks before I received a phone call where I was screened by their HR team in San Francisco. Then, I setup an interview the next week with sales managers. The interview consisted of half video-call and half in-person. After my interview, the hiring team contacted me 3 weeks later and offered me the position. Overall positive experience, yet I wish they would’ve offered me sooner.

Interview Questions

• What is one question that you didn’t want us to ask you?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Quick and efficient. One initial phone call introducing myself, followed by an online Skype interview. The interviewer really just wanted to get to know me, and how I handle myself in certain situations.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Now a rising senior in college, this was my third summer of applying for internships and interviewing for positions. I was astounded at how smooth and positive an interview experience I had, compared to many other companies I have interviewed with. My recruiter, Kiley, was extremely helpful the entire process. There were three rounds of interviews in total, first with a recruiter, then with a manager and finally a virtual interview with the two managers I would be reporting to. Once I made it past the first interview with Kiley, it felt like she joined "my team" and was helping me through each further step and even had a coaching call with me before my final round. More companies need to take notes on how Salesforce runs its recruitment process!

Interview Questions

• What would you do to fix the situation if you are a low-performing member of a team?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a SF recruiter for a job opening in my territory. After initial screening call with the recruiter, I proceeded to have 30-45 minute Interviews with 3 RVP of Sales, 1 Sales Manager, and 1 Technical Director. These interviews all happened over the course of about 4 weeks and concluded with a virtual, online presentation to a group of 5-6 hiring managers. After positive feedback after every interview and a very successful team interview, I was told the position was no longer available even though they wanted to make and offer. I am currently awaiting to hear from SF if their most recent re-org will allow for them to hire this position. It was frustrating because SF initiated the conversation with me and I spent considerable time preparing for interviews and a final group presentation, only to be told that I was the best candidate but they couldn't offer me the position due to a re-organization.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce in November 2018.

Interview

Applied on linkedin, was reached out by a recruiter and set up a phone call. Interview was 30 minutes, was told I was going to be set up for another panel interview. I got sent plenty of resources to be ready for the next. Did the second interview with 2 people. Found put about 1-2 months later that I got it. Very professional process

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

There was an application online and then I connected with a recruiter who interviewed me. She then passed me to the next step of a video call with a manager and then after that I received and offer.

Interview Questions

• What would your favorite professor say is a strength of yours?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I applied for a position online & had a positive call with a recruiter. She then recommended me for a different position. I applied again online. Then had another positive call & had an interview onsite at HQ. The manager provided positive feedback & recommended I apply for yet a third position. I applied again & had another call with yet another recruiter. Then I heard nothing. A lot of time & energy wasted. Disappointed to be routed through so many channels. Not a great process.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter then reached out for phone screen. Spoke about my background and the responsibilities of the role I applied for. Conversation lasted about 20 mins and then said she would reach out to hiring manager with my information. That was the last I ever heard from Salesforce as I never received a call back or even a generic rejection letter. I expected more from a highly rated company, but I guess you can't believe everything you read.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background?
      What do you know about Salesforce?
      Expected compensation?   Answer Question

Salesforce Response

5 Oct 2016 – SVP, Global Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback. I regularly look into these reviews and communicate any areas of concern back to my recruiting leadership team. It's unfortunate to hear that you never heard back after your initial call. I understand how frustrating that must be. This is definitely an area of concern for me, and I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to reeducate our teams on the importance of communicating updates and feedback. Improving the candidate experience is firmly on our radar, and should you choose to interview with us again in the future, I trust that you'll have a better experience.

Ana Recio
    SVP, Global Recruiting

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Intital phone screen with HR, phone interview by Director, Phone interview by RVP, Phone interview by AVP and EVP. Face to face, checked references and background. Final offer within 1 week

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult sales situation and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.