Salesforce Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.2

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was not difficult but the recruiter was timid, quiet, and seemed uninterested in my well prepared, enthusiastic, and candid responses. I would have appreciated a better recruiter or at least one who took pride in her job. I had much better experiences interviewing with other tech companies.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2008.

Interview

Multiple face to face interviews. Once whittled down to one of the 2-3 final candidates you are flown to San Francisco for interviews with senior management. Very intense interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Stock and/or options no longer given on hire. Can negotiate a forgivable draw for the first 3-6 months.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a SF recruiter for a job opening in my territory. After initial screening call with the recruiter, I proceeded to have 30-45 minute Interviews with 3 RVP of Sales, 1 Sales Manager, and 1 Technical Director. These interviews all happened over the course of about 4 weeks and concluded with a virtual, online presentation to a group of 5-6 hiring managers. After positive feedback after every interview and a very successful team interview, I was told the position was no longer available even though they wanted to make and offer. I am currently awaiting to hear from SF if their most recent re-org will allow for them to hire this position. It was frustrating because SF initiated the conversation with me and I spent considerable time preparing for interviews and a final group presentation, only to be told that I was the best candidate but they couldn't offer me the position due to a re-organization.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Quick and efficient. One initial phone call introducing myself, followed by an online Skype interview. The interviewer really just wanted to get to know me, and how I handle myself in certain situations.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Now a rising senior in college, this was my third summer of applying for internships and interviewing for positions. I was astounded at how smooth and positive an interview experience I had, compared to many other companies I have interviewed with. My recruiter, Kiley, was extremely helpful the entire process. There were three rounds of interviews in total, first with a recruiter, then with a manager and finally a virtual interview with the two managers I would be reporting to. Once I made it past the first interview with Kiley, it felt like she joined "my team" and was helping me through each further step and even had a coaching call with me before my final round. More companies need to take notes on how Salesforce runs its recruitment process!

Interview Questions

• What would you do to fix the situation if you are a low-performing member of a team?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce in November 2018.

Interview

Applied on linkedin, was reached out by a recruiter and set up a phone call. Interview was 30 minutes, was told I was going to be set up for another panel interview. I got sent plenty of resources to be ready for the next. Did the second interview with 2 people. Found put about 1-2 months later that I got it. Very professional process

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I applied through an online job board. It took 2/3 weeks before I received a phone call where I was screened by their HR team in San Francisco. Then, I setup an interview the next week with sales managers. The interview consisted of half video-call and half in-person. After my interview, the hiring team contacted me 3 weeks later and offered me the position. Overall positive experience, yet I wish they would’ve offered me sooner.

Interview Questions

• What is one question that you didn’t want us to ask you?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

There was an application online and then I connected with a recruiter who interviewed me. She then passed me to the next step of a video call with a manager and then after that I received and offer.

Interview Questions

• What would your favorite professor say is a strength of yours?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I applied for a position online & had a positive call with a recruiter. She then recommended me for a different position. I applied again online. Then had another positive call & had an interview onsite at HQ. The manager provided positive feedback & recommended I apply for yet a third position. I applied again & had another call with yet another recruiter. Then I heard nothing. A lot of time & energy wasted. Disappointed to be routed through so many channels. Not a great process.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Good commiunication from the initial interview setting. Nice area for the interview. Polite interviewers. Knew their product and wanted to see if I was able to undestand the value proposition.

The group panel was a little intimidatign but I think they mean it that way. A bit of role playing and I believe that i was able to turn my concerns around.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.