Salesforce Strategic Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Strategic Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.5

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

5 phone interviews and a virtual stand and deliver.
Met with other divisions as well as leadership through the process.
Team members and other divisions discussed group selling as well as collaboration in the process.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to overcome a prospect that seems uninterested   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Salesforce (Louisville, KY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Great Team all the way and it took 6+ weeks from start to finish. Everyone involved has been great throughout the process and the recruiting team gets special kudos for being super responsive and being super helpful.

Interview Questions

• Presenting a Strategic Plan for 90 minutes with Q&A through out to a panel   Answer Question

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I had an initial screening interview with the recruiter, then a half hour interview with my would be manager and then another half hour interview with his manager. From there I had a final interview where I had to present a slide deck based on an agenda they put together. It was a very well run process and quick, a total of 3 weeks from first interview to offer.

Interview Questions

• Move of a conversation on selling style and prospecting and discovery. One question that was interesting was "what is something you recently learned about"?   1 Answer

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview was pleasant yet rigorous. Questions were relevant and comprehensive. Interviewers were very professional and enthusiastic about Salesforce. Interviewers came in prepared and made every effort to make sure any questions I had were answered.

Interview Questions

• Basic level: "How many accounts did you cover? who did you sell to - Industry and role of buyer? average deal size?
      More complex questions: Tell me about a deal you closed; Tell me about a complex deal you were involved in; How would you position Salesforce to a potential buyer? What's your added value to a the team?   Answer Question

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Irvine, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I had multiple phone interviews from human resources, peers performing my role in other geographies, supporting team mates on the technical side of the house and a final Stand and Deliver Sales Presentation.

They focused equally on the required skills to perform the job as much as your individual personality to fit into the Sales Force culture.

Interview Questions

• Role played sales presentation to a respective account/industry   1 Answer

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Irvine, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was thorough, it moved quickly, and it gave me a very clear understanding of the role, expectations, and fit for me with the company, manager, territory, and team. Overall it was a positive and insightful experience.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with team selling where you are not the 'prime' or lead rep on an account? Did you have difficulty with other reps and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Reston, VA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Referred by current Salesforce staff. Friendly and professional interviews the entire time. Everyone at the office who I spoke to was excited and genuine about their experience. They were having an office party during my interview and random people came up to me and offered me "Ohana pizza" which was a really nice experience and made me realize that it was an inclusive working environment. Was provided a use case to create a presentation deck for my final interview and it was pretty straight forward if you understand CRM and the customer challenges for the market you are being hired into. Offer was made shortly after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What challenges are the customers (in the market I was being hired into) facing with current systems and how can CRM/SaaS be a potential solution?   Answer Question
    • Describe the process in which an organization is going through a SaaS/Cloud transformation and how you are able to support the customer through that process.   Answer Question

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (West Chester, PA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Extremely respectful and productive interview process. I met with HR, my hiring manager, several peers and prospective team members and when I asked to meet some of my top stakeholders, I was granted several additional interviews and a demo to begin building relationships & understanding in advance of starting with the company. Everyone was direct, honest transparent, and thoughtful. It was a very good process!

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience and what I was looking to do in my next role. They also asked me what was important to me and shared what they were looking to build.   2 Answers

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Various calls with leaders across the team, then eventually an in person panel review. Also spent a lot of time with future peers to get a solid understanding of the pros/cons of the role. Definitely suggest candidates pursue this route.

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I spoke with two internal recruiter, the hiring manager, the sales team and had a final Stand and Deliver meeting with the sales team and VP. I also met the SVP of the group. Overall it was a straight forward process and it aligned with what the recruiter shared and how the process would unfold.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Salesforce? What do you know of Salesforce? Why does this position interest you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.