Salesforce Success Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Success Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.2

Success Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Phone Screening + Technical Interview + Managerial Interview. The focus was on providing customer service in a fast paced team environment. They were very approachable throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Success Agent Interview

Interview

The hiring process has been good. They recruiter that I have dealt with has been very upfront and responds in a timely manner. The company has been upfront also about expectations and needs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a challenging person.   Answer Question

Success Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. Very basic programming questions. Interview contained 3 rounds. Basic screen call followed by two technical and behavioral interviews. Apex knowledge appreciated but not compulsory. Behavioral questions about prioritizing the issues received.

Success Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a Salesforce Recruiter for an initial phone screen followed by a phone screening with the Hiring Manager of the department. I then was invited to an in person interview on site with a panel of various levels of management in the department.

Interview Questions

• In my interview I was asked how I would solve a technical issue.   1 Answer

Success Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial phone intact with HR, reviewing experience and resume. Then a preliminary phone interview with a member of the management for that particular unit/department and finally a panel interview with three different levels of management.

Success Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hillsboro, OR (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. There was good communication from the recruiter at every step. I really appreciated the transparency about the process. The initial email and phone interview was handled within the first week of application. I had an in person peer review the following week. The offer was made just over a week later.

Interview Questions

• What makes me unique or something no one else may know?   Answer Question

Success Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was smooth and responsive. Everyone I spoke with seemed to be happy and glad to be there. The interview questions were relevant to the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Basic general questions about handling certain situations while supporting clients.   Answer Question

Success Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hillsboro, OR (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Six interviews total. The first phone screen was with a recruiter. Next was with a video interview with a senior member of the team. Followed by 3 sessions of interviews (all on the same day) in the office with two interviewers each session, so basically a mini group format. The final interview was 1-1 with the Director via video. Overall the interviews were done within a two week period, followed by a two week wait before I was given an offer. Very focused on teamwork, and that was apparent throughout the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you gain the trust of your teammates?   2 Answers

Success Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hillsboro, OR (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Phone interview was with a senior member of the team. We had a good conversation so I was invited to an in person interview. Had a tour of the building which was very interesting. First half was with members of the team and second half was with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time were you really screwed up and how you recovered.   Answer Question

Success Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I applied to this position from Salesforce job portal. The process was communicated before. The interview happened on google hangout. There were total 4 rounds -
    Technical
    Communication
    Managerial
    HR

The process was seamless.

Interview Questions

• Everything around the topics that you have mentioned in your resume   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.