Salesforce Success Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Success Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

2.9

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for this job on the Salesforce website. A few days later, I was contacted for a quick screener interview. She just asked me why I was interested in Salesforce, Customer Success, my favorite class in college, etc. I was told two days later I'd go to the next round.

The next round was a half-hour long conversation with a director of customer success. She asked me more of the similar questions as before, going more into depth about my customer success experiences, what I knew about Salesforce, and asking how I worked best and experiences with collaboration. I was notified the same day that I'd move to the next round.

The final round was a presentation about Customer Success, and I could choose one or two of a few topics to talk about for about 5 minutes. I put a lot of time into my presentation, and I thought it was thorough and did a good job of explaining what I was asked. The 3 panel interviewers asked me further questions about my experiences and how I would work with executives, as well as deal with problems. I thought this went really well.

Then, I heard nothing. Which was weird, considering Salesforce prides itself on being such a great work environment. Only after over a week, and multiple emails to the contacts I had, did I finally get a one-line email saying they went with other candidates with more experience. I was pretty surprised, as I had gotten a lot of indications that I had done pretty well, and it was pretty cold to send a one-line email in the final round. Overall it was a pretty smooth process until the end, which really disappointed me.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Customer Success?   1 Answer
  • How would you prioritize work between managers and clients?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2020.

Interview

Quick 20 min screening call followed by 45 min interview with a manager. The process went quickly and efficiently and both interviews felt relaxed and friendly. My recruiter was there to answer any questions that came up during the interviewing process.

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in November 2019.

Interview

Had a first phone screening with a recruiter for 30 minutes. Questions about who I am and why I want to join Salesforce and a tech company. Pretty straight forward and mostly behavioral questions.

After 3 weeks I was invited for a video interview with the hiring manager and we spoke for 45 min. It felt more like a chat than a interview, they really try to make you feel calm. Pretty much the same questions as the first interview. Standard interview questions.

Make sure to ask them questions about Salesforce.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle a conflict in a professional environment.   Answer Question

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Madrid (Spain)) in July 2019.

Interview

My interview process with Salesforce has been just amazing. I had to follow it from China and they always offered me lots of facilities.
    The process ran very quickly and smoothly and was completed in only one month.
    Both the recruiters and the employees I was interviewed by permanently showed their attention and willingness to help the candidate from the very first moment, being really approachable.
    My full interview process included: 3 phone interviews and a final online panel/presentation with one more extra phone interview.
    However, it has to be said that the normal process doesn't use to be this way. Mine ran like this due to the fact that I could not attend the 1:1 interview and the panel in Spain as I was finishing my studies in China.

Interview Questions

• When it comes to a graduate role, questions tend to be more personal than professional so I didn't find any weird question to mention   Answer Question

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2019.

Interview

The entire recruiting process was by far the best I have encountered. I applied online and got an email asking to schedule a call the next day. The initial call was very pleasant and I was asked general questions about the tech world, cloud technology, Salesforce, IoT etc. The next step was a video call with a manager that lasted around 45 minutes. Again, very pleasant and the manager was super nice. I then got invited to attend an assessment center which was very well organized. We had to present a case study in groups of 3-4 and then had a networking session with current employees, followed by two individual interviews. It was really nice to feel what it's like to work at Salesforce first hand.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you?   Answer Question
    • Explain how you would apply IoT to different areas in your life   Answer Question
    • What technology do you think will change the way we live ten years from today?   Answer Question

Sucess Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Screen, HR interview and now waiting for another step!
    Currently HR interview. It was nice! Description of the role and few questions about who I am!
    25 minute phone screen to make sure that you were serious about applying to the role.

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted and had two phone interviews (each about 30 minutes with a mix of questions about my CV and my motivation to work for Salesforce and in the tech industry) before I got invited to the AC. The AC included a straight forward group case (teams of 4, the case was sent a week before, presentation) and two interviews with leading positions of different roles Success Graduates will fill.
    All interviews, as well as the AC, were designed more on a personal and cultural fit than on the assessment of any kind of hard skills. The general sentiment of all candidates after the AC was very positive and the whole process was very relaxed and offered enough opportunities to find out more about the company as well.

Interview Questions

• What major trends can you identify currently in the tech industry?   1 Answer

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2019.

Interview

Had an initial telephone screen with a recruiter, really difficult questions about the cloud and IoT. Received a call about 4 months later to set up a video interview(45 mins), lovely interviewer, wanted to get to know me and my personality. I was then invited to the assessment centre in Dublin. I had a week to prepare a business case and a video explaining how I prepared this. I had to participate in a presentation and role play on the day along with 2 other candidates (this was by far the toughest part) followed by 3 more interviews on the day which were quite conversational.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Salesforce and the Internet of Things?   Answer Question

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2019.

Interview

The steps are:
    1) HR interview
    2) Manager interview
    3) Assessment centre in Dublin (case study & 2 manager interviews)

Salesforce really wanted to know me. They listened to my answers carefully and I felt as if they wanted to find a position where I would be satisfied in the long term. For them to succeed,, being honest and consistent during the interviews is important.
    HR assistance during the process was outstanding for their responsiveness and availability. I really felt that they were helping me to succeed. I received constructive feedback, which really makes it a valuable learning experience.
    Though the process can be quite long, they will always come back for update and will always be available for questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a situation where you had a hardship? What did you do?   Answer Question
    • What are your hobbies? What do you do outside of work and studies?   Answer Question

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was recruited through LinkedIn while in my final year of BEng. Within 2 months I did a 30 minute phone interview about my experience and CV with HR, a 40 minute skype interview about the possible roles I could enter after the program and a bit more about my interests and experience, and a day long assessment center in central London.

Interview Questions

• How are you actively working on one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the Salesforce core values?   Answer Question
    • What is a new piece of tech that you think can be implemented in any company and why?   Answer Question
    • What do you see yourself doing here on a typical day?   Answer Question
    • What is an example of when you worked in a team and you felt motivated?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.