Salesforce Systems Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Systems Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.5

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was quick and seem less. After applying online, I interviewed with the recruiter and hiring manager with the same week and then received a job offer a couple weeks after.

Interview Questions

• What is your thought process for finding a solution to a problem?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Was really a smooth process. The recruiter was very clear about the expectations for the job and the the length of interview process. Was very responsive and followed up in a timely and Professional manner.

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I had a brief phone screen with a recruiter who worked at Salesforce. After that, I had a 30 minute video interview the hiring manager in San Francisco. The last interview was in 4 parts in the office in Indianapolis. I met with 2 people in the office and then had 3 video interviews while utilizing one of the conference rooms. Although the interview process was very involved I felt like it gave me a great opportunity to meet more of the people I would be working with. It was great to get a better feel for the department/company than I would have gotten only talking to 1 or 2 people.

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online through their website and received an email response within a couple weeks. From there, I had 2 phone interviews and was invited to attend an all day hiring event. During the hiring event, I had the formal interview and got to meet so many people (both Salesforce employees and other candidates). The full day event gave me the opportunity to not only get to learn more about how Salesforce works and what they were all about, but it also helped me see how those employees functioned and gave a lasting impression on the company as a whole. I also felt that this event gave them a chance to really see me and get to know me better.

Interview Questions

• There quite a few questions, but the biggest one was asking if I knew any of the Salesforce's products and platforms.   1 Answer

Systems Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview process contains 4 technical rounds and 1 managerial. Every interviewer made sure that the interviewee understood the roles and responsibilities. The tech rounds are well constructed to identify the right candidate for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly. The process consisted of technical interviews, Managerial round and final discussion with the Hiring Manager. The Recruiter always kept in sync about the next rounds and responded promptly to all the questions.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions they asked were related to the details I mentioned in my CV. During the interview process, they gave me a brief idea about the role I'm being hired for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

The entire interview process happened online on Google hangout as I was not in the same city. I found it really convenient. I applied for their Hyderabad location, there were 3 technical rounds and 2 leadership rounds which took place in a span of 2 weeks. First tech round was taken by Hyderabad employees and rest taken by SFO employees. All in all a great experience.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on Salesforce administration, development, integrations, connected apps, and process based.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Recently Salesforce visited our campus ,here is the summary of rounds

1) Mcqs based on aptitude,java,MySQL,DataStructures and one coding problem
    2) Group Discussion
    3) Technical Interview (F2F)
    4) Technical + HR round

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.