Salesforce Training Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Salesforce

1 Interview Review

Training Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney) in January 2015.

Interview

Read the Glassdoor reviews before applying and prepared for a possibly intimidating process. Maybe it's different for the sales roles where you pitch, but thought I'd share my experience for a more balanced view.

They're very professional people and a pleasure to deal with. Both interviews were straightforward; discussing skills, role requirements and a typical day at work. My contacts seemed to genuinely enjoy their roles and we conversed as people, definitely not one of those robotic scripted interviews.

First interview was with the recruiter, who had great enthusiasm for the company. He kept me informed throughout the process and regularly shot me an email to let me know where things were at.

Second interview was on the phone with a manager overseas. With timezone differences she was obviously calling outside of working hours. The role was a junior position, and it was refreshing to have her recommend some new resources. Having someone care about your personal development before you're even hired says a lot about someone's values and those of the company they represent.

In the end, no offer due to a restructure - little disappointing, but only for the process length and missing out on sharing in the great working environment. If they found a more cost-effective way of covering the role or prioritised an existing employee -- that's business, and I certainly don't begrudge them for it.

If you read some of the other reviews and are feeling unsure - just go for it!

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard: asked for a breakdown of job history.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.