Salmat Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 11 Feb 2019

1.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied for CSR mass recruitment, short term-immediate need project. Were hauled in a group of 15 people with each of us to go around introducing ourselves for about 5mins.
In about half an hour, were informed that everyone was in! Easy- breezy.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself - should be long enough to judge English skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salmat

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salmat (Sydney) in June 2016.

Interview

Was called to be asked to come in for an interview with a few session to attend. Then asked to come for a group interview and they interview each person individually during the session. Then you need to write out your availabilities again.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to negative feedback?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and then group interview. Group interview involved learning about the company, pairing up where you sit back to back and try and describe some images on a piece of paper for them to draw (to show how well you can instruct someone), and listening to a recorded call and commenting on if it was done well, what could be improved, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview had three people in it, including myself. There was a manager from the project and a recruitment specialist as well. They asked a few questions, we did a spelling test. It was a pleasant experience and they were very professional. It was not hard at all, because the job I was going for was very easy and the questions were super general. They asked about experience and capabilities. There was another candidate who had a lot of experience, and myself and the other candidate did not. However, the experienced person was the only one that did not receive an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was great. The process was easy, it was fun, and I had ample opportunity not only to speak about myself and my experience, but learn about the company, and what opportunities came with the role. I also was given the chance to meet management, and ask as many questions about the job as was needed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about why you left your previous role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in January 2015.

Interview

General group interview, about 30 of us. typical questions about previous experience and personailty questions. the interviewers were professional and kind and seemed to genuinely listen and care about answers. They asked about good and bad service we had recieved before and we all had a laugh at some good stories

Interview Questions

• how have your past roles provided you with experience that will be relevant to the role here?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.