Salmat Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salmat Interview Questions

Interviews at Salmat

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and then group interview. Group interview involved learning about the company, pairing up where you sit back to back and try and describe some images on a piece of paper for them to draw (to show how well you can instruct someone), and listening to a recorded call and commenting on if it was done well, what could be improved, etc.

Help Desk Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online and had my first round by Phone interview and then group assessment at office with a group of 15-20 people. Group Interview with analytical and behavioral questions. overall process took about 10 days. Accepted offer good place to work but very less pay.

Interview Questions

• Group Interview with analytical and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in June 2018.

Interview

there will be having a group interview and then the typing exam which is very simple and short. during the group interview you will be having fun activities as well.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat (North Sydney) in January 2015.

Interview

There was an initial meeting with a hiring manager where general skill review was done. After it, there was 2nd round meeting with all team members where I had to deliver a presentation about a specific assignment. After successful two interviews, there was another meeting with senior management where some general questions were asked. In overall, the process was strightfoward and well defined.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Sydney) in July 2016.

Interview

There wasn't an interview process I was headhunted from another business. I was told about the business, the challenges of the team and asked to join.
    I meet the CPO and was given a contract.

PTV Customer Service Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Apply for job online
    2. Get a phone interview with basic personality questions
    3. Attend Group Interview
           - basic personality questions
           - spelling quiz

Biddable Manager Interview

Interview

weird and uncomfortable, not open enough. the hiring manager seemed careless about the personality of the candidate and was only looking for the most cost saving option rather than exploring talents and potentials

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in June 2014.

Interview

Easy interview, got called in. Was there with 3 other people. Got called about 30 mins later and offered the job. Basically because they are always hiring and need staff urgently.

Interview Questions

• They are campaign specific questions   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied for CSR mass recruitment, short term-immediate need project. Were hauled in a group of 15 people with each of us to go around introducing ourselves for about 5mins.
    In about half an hour, were informed that everyone was in! Easy- breezy.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself - should be long enough to judge English skills.   Answer Question

Mapping Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salmat (Sydney) in January 2013.

Interview

- Phone Call (Average length, with Human Resources)
    - Face to face (1 person in the room, average duration and a walk-through the office)
    - A call to each of my references

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.