Scene to Believe Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions

Updated 27 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 8 interviews

Interviews at Scene to Believe

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scene to Believe

Scene to Believe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scene to Believe

Interview

Received a phone interview a couple months after submitting my resume. Was asked to go for an interview for further questioning. Interview was held at a cafe and was quite casual.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with crying children/ children that are scared of Santa?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scene to Believe (Sydney) in Oct 2017

Interview

- Called for group interview. - Turned out to be a single interview - one on one. - Asked a few questions about me, interests, previous experience. - Received an email few weeks letter for acceptance and training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Scene to Believe (Sydney) in Oct 2016

Interview

Very casual, over the phone, must have been about 10 minutes or less; the area supervisor who interviewed me was extremely friendly and bubbly, and helped me with any questions I had. one particular thing I liked was she got straight to the point about pay - something that a lot of other employers tend to dance around.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had any experience with photography?

Scene to Believe

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Scene to Believe in Sep 2016

Interview

I apply through seek and after 2 -3 weeks I received a call from the Manager who did a 15 minutes phone interview with me. After the call she invited me to a group interview. During the group interview I had to introduce myself and say why i wanted to work for them and what my availability is. They gave each participants 3 scenarios and told us to demonstrate how we would deal with the situation

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed