Schneider Electric Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Schneider Electric Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Schneider Electric

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

- In person with HR
-In Person with Management and upper management
- Presentation of product
- Case study in order to see your research and your analytical skill to solve a problem.

Overall a great process that combined soft and hard skill.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about PLC?
    What is a "Value Proposition"

The question were pretty casual.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Melbourne) in February 2016.

Interview

It was very casual, to the point of being unprofessional. There was no Position Description available. There was only a single interviewer, who hadn't organised a room, seemed to have forgotten about the interview, and certainly wasn't well prepared.
    Despite this, the interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to, and the interview/conversation went longer than expected. I seemed to be able to demonstrate my potential to the interviewer, which was positive at the time, but without there being a panel or a more senior decision-maker, I was not progressed as I didn't get an opportunity to convince anyone else.

Interview Questions

• What was my level of familiarity with their product range?   1 Answer
    • What was my familiarity and degree of networking/contacts in the industry into which I would be selling?   1 Answer
    • What techniques/approach would I use for selling their products?   Answer Question
    • Did my current employer use their products, and what insight could I give them for increased sales to my current employer?   1 Answer
    • What salary expected?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

4 rounds, HR first, HR and HR Manager, Direct manager + team, VP mainly reviewing personality based tests, contacting manager and preliminary offer discussion and conditional offer upon background verification with former employer and if ok, proceed with final offer

Interview Questions

• scenario based question, situation 1 as "....", what is your response   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.