Schneider Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Schneider Electric

1,178 Interview Reviews

2.8

Digital Marketing Interview

Interview

It was a pretty basic behavioral interview where I was asked about past experiences and future goals. There were two interviews total, one over the phone and one in person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

There are a lot of rounds of interviews for this position. You start off with a personality assessment, they want to make sure you are right for the role. Then you move on forward to a HireVue. Next, you have a phone call/interview with an HR person who tells you more about the position to make sure this position is great for you. If you move on from there, the next step is 2 manager interviews 1 hour long. They ask you typical questions about your experience with working on a team, working in engineering, or any leadership roles you have been in. Finally, the last round of in reviews is a presentation and panel interview an hour-long with some executives. Then you have to wait about 2-3 weeks to hear back from them to see if you received an offer. The whole time the company communicates with you really well and makes sure you understand the entire process.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Louisville, KY (US)).

Interview

4 people in a panel interview where they only asked very high level superficial questions. Particular focus on excel skills. Little in the way of evaluating fit, personality, or drive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Initially a 30 minute Skype interview, except they don't turn their webcam on. They explain the position and what work you'll typically run into. Asks you to explain substations, transformers, voltage, current, resistance, and other fundamental concepts.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Interview process consisted of 4 interviews over a 6-ish week period. First was directly with the hiring manager. Next, an Account Manager who represents the end users I would be selling to. Then, an executive level manager, and finally an HR rep who was more of a formality to check the "is this a normal human" boxes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a customer was resistant to the service you were selling - how did you respond?   1 Answer

Client Development Specialist Interview

Interview

Virtual Interview. Process is a little strange if you haven't completed one before. They ask you several questions and you have 30 seconds to prepare an answer and three minutes to respond via webcam.

Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied to the program back in December and completed a digital interview by the 6th. You could record as many times as you wanted.

The next contact was mid- January with a request for a Skype call. It was scheduled for an hour but really only took 30 minutes.

That same week I was scheduled for a final round Skype interview with the program manager. This one was scheduled for an hour and took about 45 minutes. The offer was extended the following week.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Process consisted of a video interview and Skype interview. The Skype interview lasted for right under an hour. It was conversational styled interview. The interviewer was competent in her role and the quality of work that she is looking for.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Columbia, SC (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I met with the Schneider representatives at a job fair for my university and they soon reached out to me for an interview. The interview was fairly straight forward with it being at their site and I interviewed with an engineering manager and a senior engineer. We talked for maybe an hour and they did a great job explaining the position and what it would entail. After the interview I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• They did ask a couple technical questions about electrical design and the standard process for electrical design of a certain component.   Answer Question

Senior Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

The internal HR recruiter was very pleasant. She called me to talk a little about the role and set up a phone interview with the hiring manager.

However, when I spoke to the hiring manager, she was disorganized, could not keep track of her list of questions for me and was not focused on what I was saying at all. I felt very qualified for the role, but she was extremely dismissive of my answers and background and rushed through the interview as though she would rather not have talked to me at all. I got an email from the recruiter a few days later saying they wanted someone with more experience. If the hiring manager was going to judge me based on my resume alone, since she clearly did not want to even listen to my answers during the call, why waste the time to set up the call in the first place? It felt like she was going through the motions of the interview based on the obligation that the HR person had already scheduled the call, as if it was scheduled against the hiring manager's will.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your background, what interests you about this role (lip service questions, essentially).   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.