Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Seattle Cancer Care Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance

Interview

1 hour interview amongst managers and senior managers over zoom. Was very relaxed style and organized. They asked about related functions on your resume, answered questions at the end and was more conversation style

Interview Questions
  • What type of leadership style do you prefer?
    Answer Question

Seattle Cancer Care Alliance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance

Interview

One interview via Zoom. The people that were interviewing me were very friendly but were more interested in my hobbys than my job experience. Came with more than 4+ years of experience. Felt like I was just another candidate. I was offered a salary that wasn't close to liveable in the city I would be working.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Calls with: 1. Recruiter, to get a feel for your personality and what you are looking for 2. Department Director, 3. First Panel with department administration, 4. Second Panel, 5. Executive

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you were given a task outside of your job description?

Seattle Cancer Care Alliance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview processed was very rushed. The recruiter did not answer my question and would reply to older emails when my responses had already been sent. Job I was offered I did not apply for and they did not speak to me about it before the recruiter called me with the offer. They then gave me 24 hours to let them know my decision but I still had questions I sent that no one ever responded to, which ultimately left me to have to decline the position. I still felt like I didn't understand the role and then was give 24 hours to make a life-changing decision.

Interview Questions
  • What stresses you out? How do you handle difficult situations?

Seattle Cancer Care Alliance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance in Nov 2020

Interview

First was a screening interview, then a 30-minute ZOOM interview. It was a super friendly and conversational interview and was told I would be contacted in a few weeks. So I emailed them after those few weeks to followup and asked to wait another few weeks. After that I followed up but never got a response back and was ghosted. I had to check my application status (almost 3 months after my first interview) to find out that I wasn't chosen for the position. At least letting me know the decision status would've been nice instead of ghosting :/

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seattle Cancer Care Alliance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance in Oct 2020

Interview

It was a very typical interview. There were no oddball questions. It was a video interview. The recruiter was very helpful and supportive of me as the candidate. I heard back promptly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seattle Cancer Care Alliance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance in Aug 2020

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email by Sue, an Executive Recruiter, to schedule an initial conversation via phone. She told me at the start of the conversation that it wouldn't be a technical interview and I could relax, which was great. She asked a few questions about my background and then outlined the interview process and timeline. She also asked about my target salary range and gave me a sense of where the position would fall related to that, and I was glad to discuss that upfront. I had a second interview about a week and a half later with the hiring manager and another staff member which also went well. I was also interviewing for positions at other organizations and wound up getting another offer before SCCA had competed their process (there would have been two more interviews), but Sue was terrific about keeping me updated which was much appreciated. Definitely the best experience I've had as a candidate, especially related to communication and clarity about the process!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (Seattle, WA)

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter contacted me the day after I applied and I scheduled a a phone interview with 2 other people a few days later. The interviews were pretty casual and they told me to expect 45-60 min for the phone interview but it only really took about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2020

Interview

My entire interview process from start to end was great! I was first contacted by the Executive Recruiter, Sue, for the initial phone screening. She made me feel at ease and less nervous right off the bat which made the rest of the phone conversation easier. I then interviewed with the Clinic Ops Manager a few days later and had a very similar experience. They were extremely genuine and passionate about what they do. I look forward to joining the SCCA team!

Interview Questions
  • Have you came across a policy or procedure with an employer that you did not agree with? If so, what was it and what did you do?

Seattle Cancer Care Alliance

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance in May 2020

Interview

I had an amazing interview experience with SCCA. I ultimately decided not to accept the position because I'd have to relocate away from my family, but the people I met during the interview process made it a hard decision! I was initially recruited by Sue Wallace, who guided me through each interview and all the technical details (salary, start date, etc). She was the first person I spoke with from SCCA. Sue was an advocate for my comfort and wellbeing from the beginning. She treated me like a person, not just another candidate. She is kind, patient, respectful, and responsive. I interviewed with four individuals in leadership/management roles. Terry McDonnell - Chef Nurse Executive/VP of Clinical Operations Moreen Dudley - Director of Clinical Operations Terri Cunningham - Associate Director of Clinical Operations Sarah Wallace - Associate Director of Research Integration Each interview was a really positive experience. Everyone was friendly and down to earth. The interviews flowed like conversations between equals and every question was relevant to the role. I also had the opportunity to meet with the group of CRCs I'd be working with on a daily basis. They took an hour of their day to meet with me in a casual manner and answer any remaining questions I had. My impression of everyone I met was that they enjoyed their work. They were also very honest about challenges they faced which is indicative of an open and supportive culture - in fact - the position I interviewed for was a newly created role based on the clinical research team's feedback. If you ever get an email or LinkedIn message from Sue Wallace or another SCCA team member, respond!!

Interview Questions
  • They described the position and then asked how I saw myself carrying out the tasks the role entails.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews