Sensis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Sensis Interview Questions

Interviews at Sensis

2.9

Media Coordinator Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sensis (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Two people from the media department will interview you the same questions 30 minutes each then proceed to ask you scenario question of how would you be able to advertise to a specific region. Basically they just want to get a better understanding of your marketing background.

Interview Questions

• Just be prepare to answer a lot of scenario questions along with knowing terms such as CPP or CRM   Answer Question

BDM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sensis.

Interview

asked lot sales question, company looked promising initially but after a few weeks you will realise its not worth it. Unrealistic targets makes commission impossible to get. If you have some experience you will most likely be selected

Iteration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sensis (Melbourne).

Interview

The interviewers did not have a real understanding of agile methodologies. One of the interviewers sounded like he had googled scrum master interview questions and just rattled off the search results.
    Some questions just did not make sense. He asked me what is the highest velocity any of my scrum teams had achieved. Not sure if he was clear on what story point estimations really signify or what team velocity really is.
    I wish they had people who had knowledge and experience in agile do the interviews.
    It was a disappointing experience.

By the end of the one hour discussion, I was clear that I did not wish to progress to the next stage.

Advertising Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sensis (Sydney).

Interview

The interview process was based on 2 stages. First it was computer test and followed by face to face interview. In the computer test, the questions were all based on the knowledge of graphic design softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator. There were few design tasks that had to be completed in a given time frame. After the test , the candidates who were selected for the next level were then called for the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mainly in connection to the software knowledge and design skills   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sensis (Melbourne).

Interview

After applying to several roles, following up with the recruiter, getting the name of the hiring manager from an acquaintance and sending emails, I finally got invited for "just an informal chat" a few months after. The interview, which supposedly wasn't so, was aimed at "having an informal chat before presenting me to others". The manager seemed happy and said that I was a very good candidate.
    Not only I got a rejection, but when I applied again further an automated email said they were not interested in hearing from me anymore.
    I want to think that they have internal problems between lines and their HR, because the whole thing was quite two-faced, unprofessional and badly organized.

Interview Questions

• How would you estimate the size of a given e-commerce market?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sensis.

Interview

phone interview - basic questions on your history, what you know about sensis etc.
    F2F interview - behavioural questions, sales questions and what your knowledge is. Pretty straight forward.

Business Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sensis in May 2016.

Interview

Written application, Psychometric Questions, Phone interview, Group AC snd finally a Skype individual interview because I was from interstate. Process was smooth but Group AC had a lot of candidates.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage internal and external stakeholders in your previous job?   Answer Question

Advertising Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sensis (Sydney) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview with HR via phone and then in person, then I had an interview with the hiring manager and design challenge at the office and timed. It was very casual, I was wearing casual smart outfi and they are very friendly and approachable. They follow up with me very quickly with my feedback and offer. Not too lengthy hiring process and it's the best place to work for.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sensis.

Interview

group, one one one and role play. Make sure you are out spoken to be noticed and have a very positive attitude. Role play make sure you ask the customer a lot of questions regarding the business

Interview Questions

• generic interview questions, make sure you know online products   Answer Question

Media Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sensis (Adelaide).

Interview

Informal not very structured. Too long ago to remember. More about if you would get on with everyone and fit with the culture. Did some skills tests and net with the team.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.