Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Sitel Interview Questions

Updated 23 Oct 2017

2.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in October 2017.

Interview

They have you log onto a audio free conference where you do a diagnostic check to ensure you have the right equipment, then you do the actual job assessment; which consists of "agree" or "disagree" questions; identifying complete and incomplete sentences; fill in the blank sentences. Then you proceed to do a mock CSR scenario as if you were actually doing the job which lasts 15 mins. (after they give you a really brief run thru of what to do). After all is completed you go back to the online conference where you indicate that you've completed the requirements and wait for someone to private msg you and let you know whether you're moving forward or not. I'm not sure what they say if you don't pass but they asked me for my email address, I guess they checked the results, then asked for my #. Called within 3 minutes, asked 1 real interview question (and other things like availability, shifts preferred, etc.) then offered me the job. Paid training and no days off (other then the 2 natural off days) for the 1st 90 days. I did not finish the mock scenario and still passed, was a very simple process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sitel (San Angelo, TX (US)).

Interview

Consisted of a in house computer and personality assessment on a computer and an oral interview. Pretty straight forward questionnaire about previous background and work experience. Interviewer was very courteous and easy to interact with.

Interview Questions

• Previous customer service experience   1 Answer

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easley, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Easley, SC (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I filled out the application and took the assessment. The process took about a week. After completing the application and assessment, I received an email from HR to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• I have an interview with them soon, so I hope I do well!   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Cattle call. Many others interviewing, too. You do a quick typing test. You get an on site interview. I got hired on spot, pending background checks. They tell you the schedule, but that changes when you start training, so you have to rearrange your schedule. Then, you have to complete this online stuff using your private email account. So be prepared to be able to sign into your private email web account, or you will have to create another one.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle irate customers?   1 Answer

Work@Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

It was simple for the most part, but their process does have some issues. Wording in emails from HR needs work. Otherwise it was not difficult at all, just a typical interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with having customers be able to see you via web cam?   1 Answer

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone call interview with a series of questions. The process is quick but the person calling is very unprofessional and rude. They expect you to only for them and they only pay 8.50 which no one can live from unless you are in high school. I would not recommend working for them if you have real experience at all. When applying remember that minimal wage is mage than what they offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company and why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

First, I had to pass online tests (assessment, simulator, typing, speed, and PC). Then I was able to schedule an interview date and time. Once I was called I was told that I lived too close to Sitel to work from home (not less than 50 miles).

Interview Questions

• Do you live within 50 miles from Sitel location?   1 Answer

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, completed assessment, selected interview time. Interviewer called at specified time. In addition to the questions, discussed what I knew about the company. After interview, I was offered job on spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Spoke with a person over the phone. He had absolutely no personality. He was monotone and couldn't answer any of my questions. He told me I needed to be in front of a computer but we never even turned my computer on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a customer that was upset. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in July 2017.

Interview

First step was an online application and assessment. It does take some time, but is fairly easy and straightforward. The next step is a phone interview. The person who called me was polite and friendly, called on time, and made the interview quick and painless. I was offered a position with the company on the spot - but was told it may be a while until they could find a position that meets my availability. Pay was quoted at $9/hour to start, but reviews every 6 months or so with the chance for a raise at that time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.