Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Sitel Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb 2017

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Quick simple phone interview. Interviewer was pleasant to speak with although she did seem a bit rushed. Made sure I knew basic computer skills, copy, paste, looking up websites. She also had me look up youtube videos and watch them while on the phone with her and answer basic questions about the videos details. Again it was all very straight forward and simple. Make sure you are confident with phone communication and verbal usage.

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online for work from home position (Augusta, GA). Received a 3 min phone interview. Was told I do not qualify because I live so close to the actual Sitel-Augusta site.

Inbound Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Pompano Beach, FL (US)).

Interview

HR mgr was relaxed and professional, casual environment; computer assessment took about 30 minutes and then about 20 minute interview using referencing company's list of general questions; was hired within days of interview.

Interview Questions

• (I thought this a clever question in getting to know their applicants) what do you look for or want from the company ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I got a call back in a couple of days and the lady said she was from SITEL. She asked about how much am I looking to make a month. I just said at least $1000. Then I started getting calls from another lady about trying to sell other company's products. Like one was an online shopping store, and another one ( which sounded like a different lady but It could've been the same one both times) about an app for identity theft. I can't figure out what is going on because she wants me to sell these products. Which she would make money off me for anything I sold if I did take the offer. I said no because trying to sell those products wasn't a reliable source of income. She said I'd make $100 off each person I got to sign up. I signed up for customer rep. at SITEL. Answering inbound calls. Now I don't know how to get a hold of anybody to ask questions because the lady never said anything about an interview. Someone please give me advise on what to do or a number to call.

Interview Questions

• How much money am I looking to make a month   1 Answer

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

I interviewed at Sitel in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very short basically asking about my work experience and if I had worked from home before. Agent informed me that I was a good fit and to watch for a hiring email. Hope to hear from them soon.

Interview Questions

• What type of work experience I have   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

You can apply online, then they call you in for testing, then you get a fave to face interview. Dress code from the jump is not enforced so people showed up in pajamas, one female wore a low cut breasts exposing shirt, some guy showed up in flipflops and torn jean shorts and they still got hired.

Interview Questions

• Mostly customer service questions about handeling irate customers.   Answer Question

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (San Antonio, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received some basic assessment tests. A lot of the tests are geared towards customer service, English skills, and basic math problems such as multiplication and percentages. I passed those assessments. I was annoyed that I had to retake the customer service assessment because for some reason their system wouldn't read me taking it. I kept receiving an email about it and I had to redo it about 3-4 times before the system finally read I finished. I finally got past the assessments and I received an email to schedule a phone screening interview. I passed the screening and was later invited to schedule a web camera interview. I selected a decent time that same week however this part is where I had a negative experience. The recruiter rescheduled with me twice because she said she was so booked that she forgot about my appointment each time! I didn't like that I was on time and she wasn't. I had to reach out and email to ask her about the interview. Eventually her manager took over and had to personally contact me and scheduled an appointment with me for the 3rd time. By then, I already had a job offer with another company.

Personally, that recruiter who interviewed me was very unprofessional. She emailed me apologizing, but I have never had to reschedule twice before. I'm so glad I found a job elsewhere.

Also the job is contract, considered part time, it pays about $9-$10 per hour and it's seasonal working for Turbo Tax. If you go through with this, make sure to have two monitors. Also it's webcam so you have to be professional for your upper part of your body. Like don't have heavy makeup on and wear professional attire. They have a somewhat strict dress code and you have to turn in that you read the policy.

Interview Questions

• Phone screening: When are you available?   1 Answer
    • Phone screening: Are you okay with being paid $9-10?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC (US)).

Interview

I got a phone interview the day before. Then, theyou set me up a face to face interview the next day. I went in, did the assessment, did the interview.

Interview Questions

• What 3 TV shows do you watch?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied and did the assessment. Now I have a phone interview tomorrow 12/2/16. I was instructed to be sitting in front of a computer when they call me for the interview

Customer Service Working From Home Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received email to schedule a phone interview. I answered all questions positively. The questions were misleading and senseless, prepared on purpose not to be passed.
    The phone interview wasn’t difficult and again I agreed with all their requirements. I met all their requirements related to the computer, because I’ve worked from home for 5+ years. At the end she said that based on my answers and the phone call I am not approved. She was rude and took the decision fast, hardly waited for me to answer. She had taken the decision before calling me. It was obvious that she pretended to work just to justify her salary and didn’t have any intention to hire anyone. Your judgment was subjective and I gave her no reason to reject me. Wasted time. Not different from any company pretending to need people.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you would need more time to solve customer's problem, but you are limited in time?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.