Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Sitel Interview Questions

Updated 25 May 2017

2.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Showed up to the office, checked in. Waited to be call, interviewer was nice and ended up being my manager . Asked questions regarding how knowledgeable I was about campaign I would work for. Hired on the spot.

W@H Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anniston, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Anniston, AL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied and as soon a I finished the application I was scheduled an interview within the next two days
    Had the interview was 15 minutes long
    My interviewer was very friendly and told me I got the job
    Got an offer the next day
    The hiring process all together was 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Had to watch a Gordon Ramsey video and had to memorize three ingredients   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time about when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in May 2017.

Interview

Someone calls you at a prescheduled time. Inquiries about the details on your resume and ask specific questions based on those details. The interviewer was extremely personable and was very easy to talk to. The entire interview was approximately one hour long.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are centered around problem-solving. There was a video and I was asked 1 question about the video   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me to set up a face-to-face interview after two weeks. Attire is byusiness casual. Ot was an easy interview. The interviewer was very nice. We talked about how much we love coffee (i willbe working for the coffee shop account) and he just asked about my past customer service experience. I was hired on the spot, did my drug test the next day and received my offer shortly after.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Asheville, NC (US)).

Interview

Very basic personality based questions. They also ask about previous employment and review open availability. There were questions about how to turn on a computer not that it really a matters.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Quick simple phone interview. Interviewer was pleasant to speak with although she did seem a bit rushed. Made sure I knew basic computer skills, copy, paste, looking up websites. She also had me look up youtube videos and watch them while on the phone with her and answer basic questions about the videos details. Again it was all very straight forward and simple. Make sure you are confident with phone communication and verbal usage.

Interview Questions

• How would you help an angry customer?   1 Answer

Inbound Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Pompano Beach, FL (US)).

Interview

HR mgr was relaxed and professional, casual environment; computer assessment took about 30 minutes and then about 20 minute interview using referencing company's list of general questions; was hired within days of interview.

Interview Questions

• (I thought this a clever question in getting to know their applicants) what do you look for or want from the company ?   1 Answer

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online for work from home position (Augusta, GA). Received a 3 min phone interview. Was told I do not qualify because I live so close to the actual Sitel-Augusta site.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I got a call back in a couple of days and the lady said she was from SITEL. She asked about how much am I looking to make a month. I just said at least $1000. Then I started getting calls from another lady about trying to sell other company's products. Like one was an online shopping store, and another one ( which sounded like a different lady but It could've been the same one both times) about an app for identity theft. I can't figure out what is going on because she wants me to sell these products. Which she would make money off me for anything I sold if I did take the offer. I said no because trying to sell those products wasn't a reliable source of income. She said I'd make $100 off each person I got to sign up. I signed up for customer rep. at SITEL. Answering inbound calls. Now I don't know how to get a hold of anybody to ask questions because the lady never said anything about an interview. Someone please give me advise on what to do or a number to call.

Interview Questions

• How much money am I looking to make a month   2 Answers

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

I interviewed at Sitel in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very short basically asking about my work experience and if I had worked from home before. Agent informed me that I was a good fit and to watch for a hiring email. Hope to hear from them soon.

Interview Questions

• What type of work experience I have   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.