Sky Betting & Gaming Interview Questions in Leeds, England | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Sky Betting & Gaming

2.9

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview, assessments center and interview. The telephone interview was very basic, asking about what I had been up to at university. The assessment center was harder but still easy, group task and presentation, then we had a 1-1 interview with two random managers. This was laid back and again very easy.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult challenge you have overcome.   1 Answer

Head of Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Was referred by a recruiter for an upcoming role in Sky Betting and Gaming. Did a phone interview and was invited up to Leeds to meet the rest of the senior team. Following from there I did a series of 1:1 interviews with all senior team members and with the CTO.

Interview Questions

• What significant contribution did you make at your last company? How did you achieve it?   Answer Question

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Various interview stages both on the phone and in person. The assessment day was by far the best I've been to. Very relaxed and offered a good variety of tasks to allow you to shine.

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

First was an informal phone interview and then a face to face at their offices. The interview last 1.5 hours but it was very pleasant and felt like being on a meetup discussing digital/tech related subjects. After the interview I had to wait for 10 days before I ask for feedback/update. I received a personalised rejected email and not a canned response. I did appreciate it a lot.

Interview Questions

• Not something bizarre. Typical interview questions for my background and my future development.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Was invited in for an informal interview following a phone interview. Was supposed to be so informal it was going to be in the pub! Turned out to be a formal interview. Never got any feedback despite requests

Interview Questions

• What is your personality type from the personality test that I acknowledge you've never taken?   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview was positive, called in for a face to face interview the following week which consisted of a scenario based presentation, given 15 minutes to prepare and present. Interviewed by Head of Service and another Service Manager. Relaxed interview

Interview Questions

• How would I prioritise dealing with emergency changes, a security incident demands of the day   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me; they told me that I was good at the phone interview and they will contact me next week. The contact didn't happen. I asked about next steps but I didn't have any response.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview with two managers. Assessed for knowledge of team management and development, delivery management, Agile knowledge. Not a technical interview. All tech interviews are preceded by a tech test which can be found on Github.

Interview Questions

• How would you ensure the structure of your team was set up to maximise the chance of successful delivery?   Answer Question

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Had two calls and an in-person interview at the Leeds office. There was also a mandatory tech challenge that they requested, but it was either pass / fail without any feedback. I passed that and it continued onto the in-person phase.

Office was nice, lots of open space, interview consisted of some deep technical questions along with soft questions.

Interview Questions

• - Explain the full-stack Web experience from DOM to TCP/IP and how computers are assigned IPs. -
      - How do domain names work?
      - How to create a full-stack micro-blogging solution without using off-the-shelf components? How to extend it for 50K users?
      - How to manage project deadlines along with process?   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick and simple online application followed by telephone/video interview and assessment day at head office in Leeds. The staff overseeing the application process from application through to offer were extremely friendly, attentive and helpful throughout, giving personal phone numbers in the event that applicants needed to ask any questions or had any concerns throughout the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• General competency based questions and focus on how to make betting and gaming better.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.