SoftwareONE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

SoftwareONE Interview Questions

Interviews at SoftwareONE

2.8

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SoftwareONE.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 people. Had a general round of questions and then asked to give a 5 minute presentation on something I was passionate about. The interview went very well, but I never heard back from them even after I called and e-mailed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SoftwareONE.

Interview

Very daunting, they evaluate every little detail about you. It is not a feel easy interview and they ask stupid questions to see how quick you are with response. They have very inexperienced management that are not well versed in interview process.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SoftwareONE (Waukesha, WI (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

My interview process was awesome. My initial phone interview was with Natalie, SWO's U.S. Talent Acquisition Lead. My half hour conversation with her got me incredibly excited about the company and the role. I had an on-site interview the following week that included two components: a 1: 1 interview as well as a panel interview. My 1: 1 was with Emily (Corporate Talent Acquisition Partner,) and the panel was with a group of equally awesome people including Ben (the supervisor for the position) and Kevin (VP of Customer Operations.) By the end of the panel interview I determined that I would be fairly devastated if I didn't get to join SoftwareONE. The team's passion for the values of the company was contagious. I was able to engage in a hearty, intelligent conversation about SWO DNA and what it meant to be an employee of SoftwareONE. The overall experience was incredibly positive and I'm excited to be able to say I'm now a member of the SWO team. A shout out goes to everyone I interacted with during my recruitment and interview process: Natalie, Nina, Brandy, Emily, Ben, Megan, Ryan, Kevin, and Jason.

Interview Questions

• One of the SoftwareONE Core Values is Speed. Entering into a field that you know little about, how would you move quickly to learn and get your job done?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SoftwareONE.

Interview

The interview process was unorganized and took close to 3 months. in addition to phone interviews, in person interviews were treated like you were interviewing for the CEO. Questions,
    tests, and more fluff than I've ever experienced.

The process consisted of 3 phone interviews, which were close
    to an hour late, along with a presentation that I was
    given no direction on, then ripped apart for not following direction. I was consistently told I had completed the final step of the interview process, only to be brought in for what I thought was an offer, not suprisingly, another interview. I had 11 interviews, which was single handidly the biggest waste of time I have ever experienced in my professional career.

Save yourself months of agony by staying at your current job or collecting unemployment.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SoftwareONE.

Interview

It was a great interview with just general questions, nothing too tricky. Just talk about yourself and you will be fine. Had to do a presentation about something I am passionate about

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here, what do you know about the company   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SoftwareONE.

Interview

I applied through an online job posting and received a call from a recruiter about a week later. After the initial phone interview I was asked to schedule an on site interview. There I was interviewed by a panel of 4 managers and asked to present a little bit about one of my passions. Overall, I had a positive experience and the panel seemed pretty down to Earth.

Interview Questions

• "Based on your work history, why did you chose such a varying degree of jobs?"   1 Answer

Solutions Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SoftwareONE (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

An initial interview with the recruiter for software why was conducted which went well. I then had a technical interview with a technical leader by phone which went very well and was told I would be passed on to the hiring manager to proceed to the next step in the process. I was contacted by the hiring manager and a brief phone interview and was invited to an additional interview with his team over lunch. I arrived on time at the venue and that the team we had lunch ordered lunch and two thirds of the team are on the their cell phones. It was quite noisy, I believe I had some good interaction the hiring manager's team.

After the conclusion of the line/interview we sat down in a quiet area of the restaurant to discuss some additional details and answer some questions. To wrap things up the hiring manager look me in the eyes told me that I should get in touch with the HR recruiter and tell them you want to proceed to the next step and that the hiring manager is willing to go to the next step in the process with more interviews.

I then contacted the HR recruiter for software one via email and phone and convey the message that the hiring manager had told me that he wanted to move to the next step. I did not hear from anybody for over two weeks and then I receive a terse email stating they decided to move on and received no additional information as to the reason why irregardless of the fact that the hiring manager want to move forward.

This was the first time in my entire life that I've had a hiring manager look me in the eyes and straight out lie to me! I've interview with quite a few hiring managers my career. From speaking to other colleagues in the industry and inside software one the hiring managers do have a dicey reputation.

Interview Questions

• Questions were generally windows server questions licensing questions regarding Windows solutions which I am quite familiar with. We also cover technical issues such as active directory, Hyper-V and VMware. All not too difficult at all for me.   Answer Question

SoftwareONE Response

10 May 2017 – Global Head of Recruitment

Hi,

Having read your interview review I can only say sorry if this is the experience you had with us.

I'd be keen to hear the detail of who you were dealing with to look into it further if... More

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SoftwareONE (Washington, DC (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Well, my first interview the hiring manager didn't show up for the phone call. The call was rescheduled. I had a great phone interview and was told I would go to the next round which would be an in person interview. I didn't hear back from them. I emailed them and they said they are moving forward with another candidate. I find that their process is extremely disorganized. Extremely strange.

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SoftwareONE (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very very bad. I reached there at 11:00AM my term expected to come at 12:00PM but nothing had happened till 2:45 PM. My whole day got wasted. Very poor management. There were about 150 candidates on single day. Finally I left without interview.

SoftwareONE Response

29 Jan 2018 – Global Head of Recruitment

Hi, thanks for your comment and I would like to apologise for the experience you had. I think you probably attended our Walk In event last Saturday in Gurgaon?

The event was planned to run for a... More

N/A Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SoftwareONE.

Interview

Several interviews. More than I expected. Let's say 5-7 total. A little slow in the recruiter getting back to me. Kept having to reach out. Seemed preoccupied.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had a lot of changes taking place at once at the work place. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple. One round and done. I respected the whole process.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.