Soul Origin Kitchen Hand Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Soul Origin

2.0

Kitchen Hand Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soul Origin (Sydney) in August 2018.

Interview

Briefly tell them about yourself, when you’re available, if you are able to start early. The manager explained what the store was like and how many positions are left.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer return her food and say they don’t like it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Soul Origin

Kitchen Hand Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soul Origin in January 2018.

Interview

Unorganised and unprofessional. They did not have any material or questions prepared and I was forced to direct the interview. Location of interview was over an hours drive from the location I would be working at.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was told I would be given a trial then training before first shift. Little to no contact led to no trial and being told I would be trained on my first shift which happened to be the stores opening day. I was then told that my first day would be hard and that I would be yelled at by everyone but that "you should save your tears because all the other girls quit on their first shift" and that "it will get easier after your training".

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.