Sports Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Sports Direct Interview Questions

Interviews at Sports Direct

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Went in and met a floor manager, and did a standard interview. very relaxed. After that they just showed me the shop and that they would be in contact. Got a response within a week.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hastings, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Hastings, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and got a response a few days later that I've been offered an interview. They let me pick a time on a specific date which was helpful. I turned up 10 mins early and met the interviewer. We sat down and the interviewer said "I have just a few questions here to ask" Then procided to read off a script. The interviewer didn't seem to care about what I was saying. It didn't feel like a conversation it was very robotic. The interview lasted no more than 10 mins.

I was told I would hear from them in the next few days but it's been a week and I've heard nothing!

Christmas Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Selly Oak, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Selly Oak, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online,received interview with in two hours by email.Easy interview,friendly manager but received an email two hours later that I unfortunately did not get the job because I did not fit the role requirements and they had received a high volume of applications.

Christmas Temp Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

walked in and asked for a manager I had to wait 5 minutes before seeing, went really well. The manager was very nice and hired me on the spot after explaining the role.

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview was not too long and it was a one to one interview. I got the interview after applying online. The interview included questions on experience and working as a team.

Christmas Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Ipswich, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Just a short interview regarding availability and some standard questions such as why you like the company and chose to work there. I met the manager at the front of the store and after a few introductions we went into his office and completed the interview. He also explained to me some intricacies of the job and the incentive earnings program at Sports Direct.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to work at Sports Direct?   1 Answer

Christmas Temp Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sports Direct (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was very easy, and not stressful at all. The interviewer is really nice, so I can feel free to talk. All the questions are basic interviewing questions, including personal information, previous working experience.

Casual Sales Assistant U18 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sports Direct (London, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed and received an email the next day telling me I had been given an interview and had to book a slot online. When I arrived for the interview i asked a member of staff who told me to wait upstairs for 2 minutes before I was taken out the back and into an office. It was the deputy manager who interviewed me and he asked me questions straight from a sheet. I had to confirm my availability and then the interview was over. I was only in the shop for about 10/15 minutes

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Sports Direct?   1 Answer

Sales Assissant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sports Direct.

Interview

Applied online, asked to book an interview a few weeks later through email. Interview only lasted 10 minutes. Got told I got job later that day and started within a week.

Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sports Direct (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Security showed me to a staff member who took me to the outside of a room where i filled a paper about myself and hours i would work,then i was called into the room where the interview took place,they asked me questions and took note of the answers

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.