St. Jude Medical Clinical Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

St. Jude Medical Clinical Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Medical

Clinical Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sylmar, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Sylmar, CA (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty straightfoward. Initially, the hiring manager goes through your resume and then speaks to you over the phone. If you pass that, you go in for an on-site interview. The on-site interview usually consists of a presentation and several 1:1 interviews with various managers to see where you will be a good fit and if you are a good fit. Overall, extremely friendly and nice people.

Interview Questions

• Some about transforms (fourier, etc)   Answer Question
  • Some about riddle based more about logical thinking and the process of problem-solving   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Medical

Clinical Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

Two long interview days, but a good process where you meet lots of people at different levels.

Interview Questions

• For those not familiar, cardiac physiology would be a challenge.   Answer Question

Clinical Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

Phone screen, one hour on-site, full day technical screen with several different people one on one. After that recieved offer letter with a week or so and had another week or two to accept.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.