St. Jude Medical Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

St. Jude Medical Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Medical

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Hiring process was breezy. Filled out an online application, recruiter contacted me within 2 weeks. Had a phone interview with hiring manager and was called next day for on-site interview scheduling. Had on-site interview a week later and was hired the following day. Interview was standard panel with some tough questions, but nothing to difficult if you prepare properly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your clinical background and why you believe you would be a good fit for St. Jude Medical.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Medical

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

They schedule are time with you to have a phone interview with you when you are free. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, but if you don't have much to say, or don't have any questions to ask, it can be done in less than 10 minutes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cal Poly SLO, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Cal Poly SLO, CA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

I had an interview with St. Jude medical and they were pretty nice and easy to talk to. They focused a lot of projects and any experience in product development and design. They really love it if you have a strong EE or ME background. The interview consisted of personal information, school related projects, a series of technical questions, and some brain teasers. It lasted for about 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about basic mechanical engineering principles (engineering fit, statics, EE, etc.)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

The resume for the position was selected from the career fair. It was followed up by a phone interview. This follows an on site interview. The phone interview is usually setup by the HR. He/She calls and fixes up a time where a technical lead will contact you regarding the position. Once scheduled, the lead will ask you some basic questions, which decide whether to bring you on site or not. Once on site, you will have 4-5 rounds of grilling of hardware questions in different fields. Mostly one can expect a solid RF round, Analog Design, Design with Verilog/ digital logic.

Interview Questions

• How would you differentiate parasitic capacitance in a band pass filter which acts as a low pass.   Answer Question

They take too long to decide and not worth all the pain. Offer a lesser pay compared to others.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in October 2011.

Interview

It's a long process and consists of three interviews before final decision is made.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in April 2011.

Interview

I received a call from the HR for a phone interview. Interview went really well with the hiring manager and was told to wait for 2 weeks for the decision. Unfortunately at the end of 2 weeks received a mail saying that the position was cancelled. Was totally shocked to receive the mail because the interview went well and I was pretty hopeful for something positive.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.