St. Jude Medical Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

St. Jude Medical Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Medical

2.0

Co Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

in person interview after meeting the recruiter at a career fair, and then phone interview with the person I'l be working under. Overall the process was easy and laid back. I messed up a bit in my interview because of my nerves but it ended up being ok and I got an offer that I will likely accept.

Interview Questions

• How do you set up a statistical test to determine if there are outliers   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Medical

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

Applied for the co-op program with university, then had an on-campus interview. Most questions are somehow related to the position I applied for, but actually no specific technical knowledge is required.

Interview Questions

• How would you install a package on 100 computers at the same time?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

It is an on-campus interview. Hiring managers asked questions on three aspects: analog circuits such as RC filters, digital circuits such as logical gates and programming such as C. Those are basic questions.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cal Poly SLO, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Cal Poly SLO, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Summer to fall co-op.
    Applied for the job online through university career center and they notified you for interview via career center.

Interview Questions

• it was very basic, and they just went over my resume. The interviews vary depending on who you interview with. I had 2 interviews for 2 positions and their approach was completely different.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sylmar, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Sylmar, CA (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

- questions related to my past experience mostly on resume project
    - design pattern questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.