St. Jude Medical Medical Assembly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

St. Jude Medical Medical Assembly Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Medical

2.0

Medical Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Minnetonka, MN (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Set-up meeting with recruiter. Do a group test. 4 part test, reading, math, dexterity, and microscope. Takes approx 3+ hours. Reading has only 7 question, if you read the manual you will find the answer, Math was just add, subtract, multiply, divide, and fractions, Dexterity, was putting 4 different pieces together for 1 minute to see how fast you put together things, Microscope, look through microscope to see the accepted and rejected ones. Met with recruiter and did a mini interview which was easy. Expect a phone call in 2 weeks to meet with supervisor. Should take only about an 1+ hour but testing with other people can take long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Medical

Medical Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Saint Paul, MN (US)).

Interview

A recruiter assistant set up an appointment for me for the exam. There's a 4part pre- qualifying exam for reading comprehension, math, manual dexterity and microscope. It took 3hrs. for me to complete the exam. An onsite recruiter interviewed me after the exam and told me to wait for few weeks for a job offer. After 3 weeks I got a call from my recruiter that I will be going for an interview with the hiring manager. During the interview with the hiring manager he toured me inside the cleanroom while we discuss everything about the job. It took 2.5hrs.! The next day my recruiter called me and told me the hiring manager extended a long term job offer for me.

Interview Questions

• The 4 part pre-qualifying exam is difficult. You need to get 100% for reading comprehension before you can advance to math and should pass the rest too!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Through recruiter.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.