St. Jude Medical Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

St. Jude Medical Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Medical

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

Recruiter phone screening followed by an interview with Hiring Manager.

I was invited to an onsite interview containing 5 sessions of interviews, 30 minutes each.

Hiring process was kind of lengthy. It took more than 2 months.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Medical

Quality Engineer I Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. I went through two or three phone interviews before they flew me up for an on site interview. During the onsite interview I interviewed with my now manager, their boss and one other employee. The questions were what you would expect with a couple of statistics questions and morality questions thrown in.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach working with someone you do not get along with?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Plano, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a very pleasant interview process. The people were very nice and made me feel comfortable. It was a small conference room, a little clastrophobic. I interviewed with 3 different people and they asked me basically the same questions.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in May 2011.

Interview

Being a large company the interview process is slow, takes time for the resume to be considered to make to interview appt. The interview process is group inteview with senior engineers and then one on one with the hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager went well as you can focus your answer to the manager's satisfaction and give him an understanding of your capabilities. But the group interview did not go well as it gets difficult to satisfy all of them. At the end some of them may be pleased and yet others are not so sure.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.