Stantec Interior Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Stantec Interior Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.5

Interior Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stantec in May 2015.

Interview

Very casual. Friendly principals who interviewed me. I was recruited at an event so I didn't apply online. Showed them my portfolio and it was very pleasant. I left feeling good about it. They asked me the typical questions and then asked for me to explain my portfolio to them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

First and second interviews were conducted within 3 weeks of each other. References were requested at the second interview - both were quite informal, and mainly conversational. Technical skill and culture fit seemed to be the most important to my interviewers. I was greeted by so many different people that it felt very comfortable to be there, and gave me insight into what working for Stantec might feel like. Lots of extroverted people! When reviewing my portfolio, there were few interruptions, and the interviewer seemed very serious. Over time, as the interview went on, she dropped the serious facade and became more relaxed and conversational. I wonder if they were trying to vet how I did well in stressful situations when people are low energy and/or unhappy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.