Stantec Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Stantec Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

The first interview was a phone screen with HR manager. Asked basic questions and simple questions. Less than 15 mins. Very easy to talk to and good conversation, got offered a second interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Intern Interview

Interview

online application portal, easy to find multiple openings in different offices. Great communication back and forth. Phone interview with multiple employees at different levels. Very informative overview of the company, broad and day to day

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec Colorado in April 2011. The overall experience was good. I interviewed with 2 people in the office, one by one. They were trying to learn more about me and figure out if I was a true match.

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online after meeting employees at the career fair. Got an email to come into the office for an interview. About 1-2 weeks after they followed up with an email to schedule a phone call. They offered me the position in the phone call.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stantec (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Questions related to resume and past projects. How would I fit in their team? What do I bring as an individual to there firm? What do I expect from them? Salary Expectations?

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your project and what was your role?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

The interview went pretty smoothly. I interviewed twice, once at Thousand Oaks and once at Irvine before I was hired on. Both interviews went pretty well. I was eventually hired on.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about the games you created (personal question)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Fairly straight forward just walked through resume. Asked about my school experience and any relevant experience I had. Continued on to ask about hobbies and few questions branched off that

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest failure?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was extremely casual, and felt more like a conversation. They asked me about some of my studies, and interest, then told me some of the projects they had worked on, and would be doing in the future. The lady was incredibly nice and friendly, made the process much easier!

Interview Questions

• They asked about my interest and how they could apply to their summer line up.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Initial application was submitted at a Campus Recruiting event. About 4 weeks later was contacted by email for a phone interview. Phone interview was about 30 minutes long, behavioral interview. Received offer a month after the phone interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Very relaxed interview and friendly. I was initially very nervous but with it I relaxed and it didn't really feel like an interview anymore. I don't think they were looking for a person who was superb at one thing--I think for them the type of person was more important, such as having a very positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous internship and how do you like it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.