Stantec Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Stantec Receptionist Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.0

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stantec (Tampa, FL (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy. I was referred by another employee. Met in office and answered basic questions. Overall it was easy although my interviewer wasn't very prepared. It seemed as though i conducted the interview for him.

Interview Questions

• Nothing memorable. For technical positions they administer an initial test though.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stantec (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

After checking in with the Receptionist on the 11th floor, I waited a short time in the sunny atrium. Then I was taken by one of the interviewers into a nice meeting room with lots of windows. The two other interviewers joined us within a few minutes. Each of the three gals took turns asking questions and took notes on the company-provided list of questions. The questions were well-worded and easy to understand (I've have some where it was difficult to figure out what they were asking just due to the way they were phrased). They asked for clarification when needed, and overall were quite pleasant and positive.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you took criticism and used it to improve your performance.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of prioritizing your workday.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when something unexpected happened, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Would you be willing to come in for testing on MS Office prior to being offered the job?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.