Suzlon Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Suzlon Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Suzlon Group

2.9

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suzlon Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Human Resources Manager, that lasted 30 minutes, which is entirely normal. I have been in Human Resources for ten years, and so I understand the process of the typical phone interview. At first, the manager wanted to know about my experience, and then she asked her questions again very typical. What wasn’t normal was when she asked her questions that were in align with asking more about my experience, the manager twisted my words, and the answers that I was giving in the interview. Once I tried to correct her and explain what I meant, she told me to be quiet! I was blown away at her rudeness. All I can say is that if the interviewer needed further clarification on something, the least they could do is let me explain. It is no shocker that I got rejected

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Suzlon Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview in the beginning followed by 2 more phone screenings. Questions mostly asked were based on resume and prior experience with SCADA or any other coding experience. After 2 successful round, it was the on site interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

it was phone interview first, and week later 1:1. it took about three arounds of interview. met with finance manager, met with CFO and couple of other managers, exchange very short greetings and Q/A. do not remember the detail but it was very pleasant.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Everything was punctual and polite. I interviewed on site in the Chicago office. They offered me a water or pop and were very friendly. I had a formal offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why are you looking to enter into this field? What's changed?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain Lake, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon Group (Mountain Lake, MN (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Have to apply through SOS Staffing and have a couple phone interviews then they send the info off to the Suzlon site manager to where you are appling then they decide if they want you to come in for an interview

Negotiation

Nothing

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Suzlon Group (Snowflake, AZ (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

Short interview process, asking me if i knew what a diode was. Yes, a diode allows voltage to pass through in one direction only. Asked me about myself and if I was willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Along with Strengths what are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

SOS staffing called me on the phone after my interview, about 15 minutes and said that suzlon would like to offer you a position and I accepted.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Suzlon Group in March 2020.

Interview

1) HR round - one to one with HR - lasted for about thirty minutes
    2) Technical round - one to one with would be colleague - lasted for about thirty minutes
    3) Case study - long one - 2 weeks time was given to complete
    4) Final round - lasted forty five minutes
    5) Short questionnaire to complete

Corporate Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Suzlon Group.

Interview

Medium Level - HR round and Tech. Round first HR asked basic question on yourself then in tech. round manager asked question on previous job, technical skill, future goal. Then HR confirm Selection on the spot.

Gte Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Group.

Interview

I went for a direct interview. It was based on your resume, projects(important) and basic knowledge of your subject of interest. It was a panel of three. Technical and HR round were their.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon Group (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First discuss telephonic in details about computer n. Electronics. Tgen received face to face interview call at Mumbai. At Mumbai hr round then one more technical round for 45 minute. After one week got news I have been selected.

Interview Questions

• Electronics analog and digital questing   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.