Suzlon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Suzlon Interview Questions

Interviews at Suzlon

2.9

Assistant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Suzlon in March 2020.

Interview

1) HR round - one to one with HR - lasted for about thirty minutes
    2) Technical round - one to one with would be colleague - lasted for about thirty minutes
    3) Case study - long one - 2 weeks time was given to complete
    4) Final round - lasted forty five minutes
    5) Short questionnaire to complete

Corporate Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Suzlon.

Interview

Medium Level - HR round and Tech. Round first HR asked basic question on yourself then in tech. round manager asked question on previous job, technical skill, future goal. Then HR confirm Selection on the spot.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First discuss telephonic in details about computer n. Electronics. Tgen received face to face interview call at Mumbai. At Mumbai hr round then one more technical round for 45 minute. After one week got news I have been selected.

Interview Questions

• Electronics analog and digital questing   1 Answer

International Business Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suzlon (Pune (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Was contacted through a 3rd party and interview arranged at their HO, Pune. The entire process was smoothly facilitated. From travel arrangements to guest house, it was neatly organized. In fact, the seamless interview process amazed me.
    Yet, their salary negotiation part really really needs a lot of improvement to say the least. The negotiation team simply doesn't care a bit about you or the role or even its importance to the company.
    I was called for a Managerial position, but then offered a Deputy Manager. When confronted (politely), they simply sidelined saying the agency did a mistake, which of course wasn't. Finally, when they had cede to it, but they played on my CTC. They never bothered to negotiate, leave aside treating you with some respect.! I had to decline it eventually. But, they came back twice with better hike % every time, but I had taken my decision already. I quite firmly conveyed it to them.
    Of course, the role was a challenging one with lot of growth opportunities, but I was very concerned about their HR apathy so didn't want to take risks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Suzlon.

Interview

Mostly one day walk in drives and long ques. Be on time for interview. Long Ques are often in sight.
    I had a long day they provide coffee and tea. People are warm and welcoming.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Suzlon (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a one day interview and the interview process took about three rounds
    1.aptitude round
    2.technical round
    3.hr round
    It was a good interview and this process took for up to 8pm and everything gone well I enjoyed it they said after few days they would announce the result but no results yet..

Interview Questions

• They were expecting good technical answers from me I tried my best.   Answer Question

State HeaHR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was well organized and detailed interview process with multiple Interviewers at different point of time. Various questions were asked to check the depth knowledge of HR process. Also the interview duration was long enough.

Interview Questions

• How HR process can be streamlined in multi-located business scenario?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirunelveli (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Suzlon (Tirunelveli (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

actually walk in interview was conducted for experience professionals. But they considered few freshers too. For freshers they conducted only technical interview. it took almost a day.but i dont received any call letter so far

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rostock (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Suzlon (Rostock (Germany)) in September 2015.

Interview

Two stages of interview: HR and Hiring Manager via
    1. Email communication

Weaknesses and strength
    Multicultural awareness
    Future plans
    Languages spoken

Interview Questions

• I was asked about:
      My experiences in power generation equipment
      Qualifications and educational experience
      Publications and travel experiences
      Motivation
      Physical fitness
      Salary expectation
      Start date - availability   Answer Question

Electrical Power Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rostock (Germany)

Application

Interview

HR and Technical Interview.
    Process from submission of CV to signing of contract was approx. 2 months.
    Questions asked by HR were personality types. How open i am to other cultures and environment since i will need to relocate. How long i'm ready to work with the company...
    Technical questions from hiring manager were about previous projects undertaken and experiences gained. My skill sets, familiarity with technical standards and specifications. Also my experiences and expertise in the use of technical software.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what weaknesses you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I requested for an offer to be made based on my education, experience and skills and i will give it due consideration.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.