TMP Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

TMP Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at TMP Worldwide

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

Primarily a phone screening and in person interview with all of the potential managers. The process with the team I was interviewing for was painless, but it involved getting bounced around between people at HR quite a bit.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

The interviewer was super friendly and very informative about the company and position. They gave lots of positive feedback and were very honest in what they are looking for. They were also open to questions and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this position and give me some of your background.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

The hiring process was easy and pleasant. Had a phone interview and then two in person interviews. The questions were your basic situational questions and were not too difficult.

Digital Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by email and an in-person interview was scheduled for the next week. The interview lasted 40 minutes. The Project Manager asked a lot of basic questions. Has been told that they will contact me with the decision within 2 following weeks, but never heard from them.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

I am not sure if this is meant to be a TMP Worldwide or CKR Interactive review. I was contacted by an HR in New York a few days after applying online. During the interview, the HR asked me to share a few dates/times of my availability for another phone interview the same week. The Hiring Manager was based in Campbell, Bay Area. TMP recently acquired CKR Interactive. The phone interview was with a VP who was part of CKR Interactive. It was a 30 minute call. The VP mentioned that the HR would get back to me with next steps. After my 3rd attempt to follow up with the HR and VP over 3 weeks, I received an automated message saying the position was filled. Although the HR and VP both seemed friendly, it seemed very unprofessional for them not to get back with any next steps especially since TMP is supposed to be the "gold standard" for recruiting".

Interview Questions

• Can you speak to us about one project in your professional experience that you are really proud of?   Answer Question

Content Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

It was very relaxed, and simply had a general discussion about previous work and some scenario type questions. It was personable, and I felt that I would be an instant fit for the company as the office had great energy.

Account Director Interview

Interview

The recruiter called me 30 minutes late for our scheduled phone interview. When he finally called he said he was late because he lost track of time. He later sent me a calendar invite for an interview with the manager without confirming the time with me. The interview had to be rescheduled a few times before finally getting it right. After coming in for an interview I got an automated response saying the position was filled.

Interview Questions

TMP Worldwide Response

10 May 2019 – VP Human Resources

We sincerely apologize for your negative interaction as we strive to provide candidates with the best experience possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will make certain that this is addressed. It is our goal to deliver the best interview experience to all candidates.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide.

Interview

I applied through Linkedin, I spoke with the hiring manager over the phone and was invited for an in-person interview with 3 people. Spent a little over one hour on site. It was unclear wether the hiring process entailed further steps after the interview. I asked but they did not know themselves. I followed up with HR and never heard back. Kind of unprofessional to not even send a one line email to someone who spent time applying and going all the way to meet with them. I did not feel it was a company I would have wanted to work for as the atmosphere felt very cold.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember anything specific aside from "walk me through your resume"   Answer Question

TMP Worldwide Response

20 Mar 2019 – Global Talent Acquisition Manager

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry that your interview experience was not as positive as we intended it to be. We are taking your feedback and addressing where we missed in delivering a great candidate experience for you. We take all feedback seriously and continuously improve our recruitment processes to provide immediate follow-ups to all our candidates.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Waltham, MA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and then in person interview with a few people I now work with. Met with my boss, the regional VP, and a couple people from the team I would be joining.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience, some in depth questions of types of works I have done and expect to do. Projects I have been part of. Also asked some questions to get an idea of my personality to make sure I would fit and be happy in the agency culture.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide (Waltham, MA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by an Internal Recruiter at TMP and we quickly scheduled a phone interview. Next, I was asked to come in for an in-person interview @ TMP office with 4 people. I received an offer 2-3 days later, requested 1 final in-person to meet my 'potential team', and then accepted the offer the following day

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.