Target Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Target Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

11,541 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

5 interviews total - 1 with recruiter, 2 with Store Team Leaders, 1 with HR Business Partner, 1 with HR Director and Group Vice President

I was hired for the position and had a six week onboarding and training at different store locations prior to being placed in my store.

Interview Questions

Interview

Pretty straightforward, they are mostly concerned with availability and ability to work in a team. Called in and met with the department lead who will interview potentially with the store manager and possibly without her.

Tech Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. Took about fifteen minutes. Met with Manager and was explained what they were looking for. Then asked four situational questions. They said they were willing to train but preferred one year of tech experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

I applied on Monday and they called me on Saturday and asked about my availability and explained what the job requires, then scheduled a face to face interview for the next week.

Interview Questions

Interview

I got a call from them and scheduled a time to come in for an interview. I then went in and we had a brief conversation about my availability and why I wanted to work there. We also discussed if there was going to be anything extended points in time when I would not be able to work (such as vacation).

Interview Questions

• When are you available to work?   1 Answer

Flex Fulfillment Interview

Interview

10-minute call asking scenario questions and what you could add to the company. They asked when I am available for times. Overall good experience and I felt comfortable with the person I talked to.

ETL-AP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Takes a while. First there is a long questionnaire, then the interview was with STL and their HR and then the DTL and their HR. You usually interview in the region of the job.

Guest Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

They made me wait for about 30 then called me in. The interviewer asked me situational questions as well as the hours I could potentially work. After the interview they asked if I could return the following day for a follow up interview.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Things did not go very well. Of course, part of that must have been my fault. I don't know. Maybe. It could have gone better. But what can I say about Target that hasn't already been said.

Checkout Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

I interviewed with both the store manager as well as the security manager, they asked very generic questions, and offered me the job on the spot. Overall I don't think the interview lasted no more than thirty minutes

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.