Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

9,483 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Talked with a recruiter who was nice & not specifically a technical person so it was a lot of personality qs. They asked about object-oriented programming and what languages i knew.

Interview Questions

• What is one time where you overcame a challenge?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I received a text and then phone call. The first phone call was very brief. The second phone call was a technical interview asking basic sql questions and about my past programming experience. There were about 4 people on the phone For the second call. Then there was a third phone call.

Interview Questions

• Are there any specific areas in Tata you are interested in?   Answer Question

Softwatre Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

2 Phone Calls, One technical and the other HR. Honestly really hard to understand what they were saying. Call quality was really poor. Made the whole interview really difficult when you can't understand what the person is trying to say.

Interview Questions

• Asked different types of questions, mostly focused on databases. Like what is the difference between delete and truncate.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Asked questions specific to software such as Python and SQL. Then asked a few personal questions about my reason for applying, as well as where I see myself in 5 years.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2020.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. Received an email asking me for my unofficial transcript. I got an email a few days later from another HR rep who set up an interview with a hiring manager 2 days later. Nobody showed up for the interview. Even worse, when I emailed them back asking if they wanted to reschedule the interview nobody responded to me. Extremely disappointed with Tata.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I applied on linked in, and received a message asking for my resume and unofficial transcript. Within a few days I received a phone call to set up a phone interview time. The interview was expected to be about 30 minutes long, and was mostly about my background and details of projects I've worked on. A few days later I received an email that informed me I had made it past the first round and invited me to apply on their website.

Interview Questions

• What is your specialty and what projects have you worked on within that specialty?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Was asked to come to Ion center at 9 am and was asked to go back home at 11pm because interviewer were tired and a new date was given. No coordination.

Interview Questions

• Explain different ways through which parameters can be passed to python function.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Basic personal questions loops linked links
    Short and sweet but not complaints. Didn’t ask as many tech questions as expected. Seemed almost to fast. Very kind people though. Received in offer in about a week of my second interview

Interview Questions

• Basic personal questions mostly   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. It was easy process just normal resume questions and Java and sql
    First round : Telephonic interview ( technical and situation based question)
    Second round : HR
    Overall process was easy

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

There was a basic technical interview which was followed by an HR interview
    TCS had come for a placement session to out college, they initially conducted a aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• Questions on OOP concept, linked list   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.