Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

8,245 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2013.

Interview

Intermediate level of the interview process. First technical and then functional or HR INterview. Members of talent acquisition group are looking for people to follow the orders and to help contribute in revenue

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in May 2008.

Interview

The hiring process included of the following:
    1. Minimum 60%+ in all semesters
    2. Pass the Written test
    3. Clear Techincal interview
    4. Clear the HR interview

Interview Questions

• Dont remember the questions clearly. was all related to technical subjects like logic and maths as i was from non-it stream   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

There were only two interviews, a general one over skype and a technical one over the phone. If you have taken an introductory class in object oriented programming, data structures and algorithm course, you should be fine for the technical interview. There was a little trouble at one point however, because they abruptly changed the hiring manager on me and made me repeat some steps of the process.

Interview Questions

• Explain what object-oriented programming is.   1 Answer

Interview

Have to undergo written test for logic. Had a round of technical interview on C and C + + and Java and cleared. Also had a HR interview and also cleared the same.................

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment. We first had a round of aptitude test which was the major screening process only 100 out of 500 applicants were selected. Then 2-3 technical rounds of interview with different panel was held the next day. If you perform satisfactory in the technical rounds then you would be called for the hr round, there was 2 hr round and at the end 60 of us finally got recruited.

Interview Questions

• Work on the DS very well as they may ask you to code the typical ds. How to take input and print the same with the length of the string using a print statement in C. traversing the tree using iterative method.   Answer Question

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

There were 3 Rounds
    Written Exam
     Depending on college reputation top 5 students of every branch can skip Written test and will be sent directly to personal interview.
    Tech Round:
      Based on technical subjects,resume ad courses
    3.HR Round:
     Checks your Confidence Levels and Skills u possess.
    Mostly hr questions and Your attitude will be checke

Application

Interview

Only an Interview, nothing much. test for people with less than 7.5 GPA
    Simple questions, very straightforward.
    The decision was provided within a day. Was part of a mass recruitment. Training was help in the identified ILP centers.

Application

Interview

Couple of rounds as a part of Interview process. First round is aptitude and second round is face to face Interview where you will be asked technical questions. It pretty straight forward and simple. Just a normal Interview process as usual

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in College, AK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (College, AK (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I had appeared for the company through the campus interview process. All the communications were managed by the college placement cell. Even TCS kept in contact through regular mails.
    Went through Aptitude test, Technical Interview and HR interview.
    Aptitude test comprised of technical and general aptitude questions.
    Technical interviewer asked about the projects that I had undertaken throughout the engineering course.
    HR explained the company policies and asked if I was ready to accept those terms along with the question " Why should I hire you?".

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2014.

Interview

Non technical interview; Had two panel members; Friendly interview; No programming test; Checked confidence: Asked about relocation; Shift preference; Some behavioral questions; Was one among approximately 700 candidates; Had to clear aptitude; Required GPA to attend was 7.5 with no standing arrears and two history of arrears allowed;

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.