Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor.com.au

Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First you have to apply it.
    In nqt test if you ll pass the exam then you are selected for the next round,
    And if you are in top nqt levels you ll be selected for tcs digital interview else for ninja.
    If you pass the exam you ll get the mail for interview.
    In interview there are three rounds
    There may be all of three rounds are together e.g. technical interview, managerial interview and HR.
    In my case they all are together.
    Last, if someone ll ask you this q
    "U know about tcs policy terms n conditions " then there are 100% chances that you are selected. If not then don't worry you maybe selected.
    That's my first interview n i have cleared it.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The process was in three steps
    1. Apitude
    2. Technical Interview + HR

The Aptitude had some tough questions but most of my friends including me got selected.
    They they mailed us for the interview. The technical questions they asked were concept based. And they even asked me about my project.

Interview Questions

• They basically asked some of the OOPS concepts and asked related to project topic   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First round was an telephonic Interview , mostly Technical . Then a Face to Face round was scheduled with the projects team , again a Technical . Finally progressed to the HR round for Salary Negotiation

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Thane (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

1 GD 1 case study 1 interview and mental ability test. There were to many process and there was no one to attend us on time. We kept waiting for long.

Management Trainess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

They will check your communications skills and current affairs skills. Also they are very much interested in knowing your technical skills. They were looking for over all personality. Also HR where quite helpful and kind.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self?
      Elaborate your strengths?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Really friendly recruiters, they were actually interested in what I had to say and paid attention. They tested on all aspects from theory to practicals. There were 3 interviewers HR, management, Technical

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

First round was HR round, where basic information is required

Second round was HR but technical

Third round was technical round from technical lead.

Fourth round was Manager round

Then finally HR round to discuss salary

Before that there is machine test to check personality or you can screen test

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview was pretty simple, 3 people from HR, Technical, Management background. It's was for around 25-30 mins each randomly asking their questions. There were some technical questions asked. They also asked me about projects I have mentioned in my resume.

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview was frequently interrupted due to connectivity issue by their end. There was some latency too due to which my interview didn't done in well manner. HR was absent during my interview and it leads to end of interview in less than 5 min.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to introduce myself and about bootstrap only.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Thane (India)).

Interview

It was not that tough. They have asked technical questions which were average and basics. They test your confidence level much more than what you have studied. A little coding skill is necessary.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.