Tech Mahindra Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The interview took place suddenly and was very unplanned. It was simple, mostly about my previous work experience but I was not given the time to ask my questions. The HR was extremely Unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Mostly about previous work experience   2 Answers

the entire process was disorganized. The salary they offered was lower than my expectation and they refused to budge

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was invited for a scheduled interview and i went to electronic city. And to my dismay, there was only technical panel present and when enquired the organizers said they don't know. Finally one HR person came and he said ya today we have BA interview too. After an hours wait, one person conducted my interview. It was nothing like an interview. It was like an eye wash.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Tell me about your previous problem solving experiences   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

The situation I am gonna describe here doesn't belong to the f2f interview process exclusively rather it corresponds to the entire recruitment drive.

I got a call from some consultancy firm regarding a Job opportunity at Tech Mahindra for Business Analyst role. There Job description told Tech M is looking for BAs who is having both functional knowledge and experience in Finance as well as Business Analysis.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was mentioned in the interview call letter about the selection process or total no of rounds to be conducted. Ironically we were not briefed about the same at the recruitment venue ie at Tech M office itself.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Three round of interview. First round (HR spokesperson), Technical Round, Final face to face interview. After the final round HR would call you for compensation finalization. They are real good pay masters.

Interview Questions

• Payments and banking domain. Interview was for SBI Project.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was simple. I got notification from one of the known job portal regarding TechMahindra Walk-In for "Business Analyst-If interested please Apply". I responded back to that mail about my availability for Walk-In and attached my resume. After 3 days I got a Interview Call letter from Tech Mahindra HR, confirming about my schedule. October 2016 Walk-In Bangalore Koramangala Office. Interview scheduled on a Saturday at 10 A.M.
    1st Round:
    Self Introduction, Technical Discussion
    2nd Round:
    Technical Concepts and What is BA?
    3rd Round:
    HR Discussion

Always be you. Stay Cool and clearly explain about your previous experience. Have clarity in what you speak. All the very Best

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

One hour test followed by interview. The test was to be done on a computer, followed by a small essay. If you pass the test, then you will be brought to an interview room to get interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Which sector are you interested to work in ?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

interview was from 10 a.m to 2 p.m . it was a walk in inteview.
    Test followed by a Technical interview and HR discussion
    test was for 45 minutes with MCQS. there was a diagram given to write an eassy about.
    then had a face to face inteview for 45 minutes.
    then HR interview for 15 minutes to discuss the compensation
    recieved the offer after a week.

Interview Questions

• 1. what are the qulaities of a BA
      2. what is UML diagram
      3. draw a use case
      4. explain a process you have recently implemented.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Quite techno functional queries related to domain, brief introduction of previous experiences, job profile, accountability ; quote to order, other interest, job related , solution approach, technical understanding, communication, inter personal skills,
    requirement gathering, business process mapping, business process re-engineering, requirement study, defining the various specifications for application implementation, operations, revenue assurance, quality assurance, Network architecture designing/implementation, Project management and client interaction for resolving issues.
     SOA, CRM, POS, Inventory & Order Management, Network Management System, IT Integration, Telecom Billing, OSS/BSS solutions / frameworks.

Interview Questions

• Life cycle of sim, provisioning, mediation   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Hiring process was very simple as it could be for me for Oracle Projects Accounting, it was based on need and the demand was extensive. very basic questions from P2P, Accounting, Capitalization, OTLetc

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Online Aptitude Test -> Group Discussion (Case Based) -> Psychometric Test -> PI(HR &Situation based)
    The aptitude is reasonable easy.But about 30-40% candidates are eliminated here. The results are declared immediately.
    Next is a case based gd.which is slightly difficult. Candidates who do not talk or talk excessively are eliminated automatically

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.