Tech Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2,707 Interview Reviews

2.8

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

It was based on my previous experience and not much about behavioral questions. However It's been two weeks and I did not hear back either the hiring manager or recruiter, so I don't know whether they will be moving on to next interview or not.

Interview Questions

• Go through my resume, and ask if I have any related software testing experience.   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Due to lockdown it was telephonic interview. Interviewer was very nice and calm. It's was a discussion based interview and not a viva based questionnaire which most companies do. So loved this method as we are open to talk and discuss.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 stages—first, the IQ test, which included multiple-choice questions. Second, there was a technical screening test that was designed to test basic programming and logical structuring of problem statements. Third, the face to face technical interview and lastly the face to face discussion with the HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not already there in your resume/   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Initially for fresher there will be five rounds
    1)Aptitude
    2)Essay Writing
    3)Technical and coding test
    4)Technical face to face
    5)HR

Passing interview in tech mahindra is really a cake walk, if you are confident enough you can easily crack the interview, the aptitude questions will be very easy and even coding round also.

Interview Questions

• Explain about your projects.   1 Answer

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

There were 2 interview round followed by HR discussion. Technical interview was basic easy which was around pega sla agents case management desioning. Section UI flow action, flow case designer stages etc

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Avoid this company. They absolutely don't prepare to interview. For whiteboarding suggests using a weird chat window. There you can use just one string. Hey guys, do you hear about shared google doc or coderpad?
    Be a little bit friendly, please.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Got call from HR then she scheduled telephonic technical round after that she took hr round and finalize salary etc and told me to wait for client round but after sometime she mailed me this position on hold. I.e totally time wasting process if this position is not open then why did you scheduled my interview?

Interview Questions

• asp.net mvc angular web api   1 Answer

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Tech Mahindra having the Worst HR department ever . They send call letter for interview to many people but couldn't arrange interview panel. After they made some juniors who were available to conduct interview and rejects everyone.Employees are unethical. Attending interview in Tech Mahindra, Is waste of energy and time

Interview Questions

• the interviewer Google the questions in front of us. and asks the same. Nothing worthy to be considered   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was easy. First round was MCQs. next round was technical round. Final round was HR interview. Results were announced in a day.
    They are mass-recruiters, so it's not tough to get in if we go through campus placements

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What is OOP? Tell me more about your projects? What is the object de-structuring?How many years of experience you have in java?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

informal and friendly. Feel like interviewers are not well prepared, like viewing resume or timely planning. Repeated questions and some of them are very narrowly focused on their interest of yearly targeted technology domains, instead of considering the talent of the person. or suitability before spending each other's time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in this area of business (which i think is one of their goals this year) ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.