Tech Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2,792 Interview Reviews

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Easym simple. Barely an interview, as long as you are willing and can type, they'll hire you.
    The interview was basically a test to make sure that you knew something about technology

Android Developer Interview

Interview

It was for Android developer, Basic android questions, and discuss the resume.
          questions like android components , architecture components , Async Task , fragments and retrofit.
     the interview was average.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

1. Qualifier Quant exam.
    2. Verbal and communication testing exam - essay and multiple choice questions based on case studies or stories to test your english proficiency.
    3. HR rounds and associated document submissions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Why Tech M
      3. What are your stenghts and weakness   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

it was 3 round process!
    1. Technical Round
    2.Managerial Round
    3.HR Round.

All were 30 mins for each round. First was the technical round Second was Managerial round and the last and final one was HR for salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked from the skills which i have mentioned. So be specific about that.   Answer Question

Interview

Went to reception before scheduled time.
    Did not have to wait long. Had 3 rounds. 2 Technical and 1 hr
    2 people took tech interview and had questions about SQL and RDBMS concepts.

Interview Questions

• All RDBMS related concepts
      About past experience
      Future plans   1 Answer
    • What was the role for the position applied, for which project?   1 Answer

Java Engineer Interview

Interview

It went for one hour and went well. But then I was not selected. Asked few questions on various libraries in Java. Made progress through out the interview. Some how, I didn't recieve a feedback. May be they are looking for better candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Two Technical Round , One interview with your future team/colleague Lunch or other meeting One HR round for detail discussion. Its straight forward process like any other IT company

Interview Questions

• Basic to expert level question with Technical and troubleshooting scenario   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

It was based on my previous experience and not much about behavioral questions. However It's been two weeks and I did not hear back either the hiring manager or recruiter, so I don't know whether they will be moving on to next interview or not.

Interview Questions

• Go through my resume, and ask if I have any related software testing experience.   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Due to lockdown it was telephonic interview. Interviewer was very nice and calm. It's was a discussion based interview and not a viva based questionnaire which most companies do. So loved this method as we are open to talk and discuss.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 stages—first, the IQ test, which included multiple-choice questions. Second, there was a technical screening test that was designed to test basic programming and logical structuring of problem statements. Third, the face to face technical interview and lastly the face to face discussion with the HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not already there in your resume/   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.