Tech Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2,529 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager who I thought was a good interviewer and not too serious about himself. He asked relevant questions to test my knowledge about the Aerospace industry.

Interview Questions

• What companies did I work with in the Aerospace industry.   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very bad interview with long process to sit through and finally realize you don't have the job. I've applied through campus placement. The written test is all nothing but a waste of time. The technical also not so great the interviewers just want to pass time rather than to recruit people.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Bogus. Below market rate compensation as well for entry level java developer. Says its full time but the client is AT&T, so really its a contract role. Not a software development interview, because the initial so called "aptitude test" had nothing but mensa like questions and nonsense word game questions. Not worth it. Laughable to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Just take some random brain game/IQ test, cause that's all it really is.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bellevue, WA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Very vague job description.
    Asked basic data structures and algorithm questions.
    Basic networking questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Advanced networking concepts.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

HR phone call and interview what is the salary present gaining and is that ok if we give lesser then what you are getting what is the salary present gaining and is that ok if we give lesser then what you are gettingwhat is the salary present gaining and is that ok if we give lesser then what you are getting

Interview Questions

• what is the salary present gaining and is that ok if we give lesser then what you are getting   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

basic questions, nothing unexpected, basic java questions, details regarding project experiences and more questions on projects, personality questions , that should be of a 1 hour> its an easy interview. With confidence and basics u can easily crack the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There were 3 Rounds in the campus interview process
    The first one was general Aptitude round
    This was around 30 minutes and it was multiple choice questions
    The second one was Group Discussion round and the essay writing round
    The essay writing was around 20 minutes
    The last one was Technical Interview
    This was around 45 minutes

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Written was conducted followed by face to face. It was a walkin and took whole day.
    One can easily crack the interview, only irritating thing for me was that iwas called for 2nd round on next weekend

Interview Questions

• Basic questions and questions related to your current project   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (San Jose, CA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Telephonic and personal interviews. In telephonic they asked to write the small programs.
    In personal interviews many questions on data structures, operating system, linux, kernel.
    Many questions on linked list, stacks, queues, binary trees.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in July 2017.

Interview

I was called by tech mahindra and set up interview on webex. After that HR email me saying congratulation and they need my information for background check.He sent me offer letter with joining date and said to not sign it because joining date may vary depending on background check.They took 1 month for background check and drug test.After that He email me saying that background check is all done and I have to join from next monday & He will send me revised Offer letter tomorrow. I left my current job and ready to move at their client location.From Next day HR stops replying emails and calls.After 2 days he emailed that may be there is change in project and joining date may vary and He will let me know in 2 days.I used to email him everyday but He never replied.after couple of days he emailed me that may be that project will never starts and If they have any opportunity for me they will let me know.Totally he changes my joining date 5 times. HR was not responsive at all.

Interview Questions

• They ask me to write code in any programming language(e.g- C,C++,JAVA) and duties on my current job,   1 Answer