Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.7

SAP FI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in July 2020.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. I have been asked around 10-12 questions. Interviewer was friendly and made the conversations comfortable. Questions were technical based like, organisational structure , APP, Asset accounting, and many more.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is Chart of accounts? and what are its functionality?
      2) Explain Document type and its functionality.
      3) What is New General ledger Accounting?   Answer Question

SAP FI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in June 2020.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. Interviewer was friendly and made the conversations comfortable. I have been interviewed on the basis of technical questions from FI module like, organisational structure, APP, Asset accounting and other.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is Chart of accounts? and what are its functionality?
      2) Explain Document type and its functionality.
      3) What is New General ledger Accounting?   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Got mail from Techmahindra for a weekend drive.
    wait for 1 hour
    Round1: technical face to face.
    it's on the J2EE concept and core java
    HR will update you.
    They are working on some legacy project of JSP,JDBC

Interview Questions

• JSP, Row mapper, JDBC template, Core java, Collections ,Abstract class   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Andheri (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

First there was an an Online Aptitude test(Quants,verbal,reasoning)
    If you clear the Apti then you have to give an Essay Writing test .
    selected candidates are then interviewed (Technical Interview)
    And finally an HR interview is conducted
    Thats it You Cleared the process

Interview Questions

• Difference Between Method overloading and Method overriding   1 Answer

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview Process is completely different, they ask for documents before initiating interview call.
    They will ask your 3 months salary slip, salary breakup, compensation letter if any, offer letters, PAN card, Aadhar Card, etc...
    Moreover they will ask you to fill one excel sheet with salary breakage.

Interview Questions

• All Question were regarding Siteminder   1 Answer

Project Manager/Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Third Party Recruiter contacted for the position. They shortlisted for Project Manager role and then on reaching changed the role for Tech Lead as number of years of experience was less. I would say pretty average process for people with considerable experience. They directly scheduled a discussion with a person from banking client team. I would say the client was mostly an indian company with pretty lame standards, low professionalism and low grade culture. Overall, bad experience.

Interview Questions

• How to avoid duplicate Objects   1 Answer

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Walk in was there Telephonic round after clearing telephonic they ask to wait for technical Round, after clearing Technical Round
    Manager Round finally HR round
    What attracts you most to this position and company?
    What was the best thing about your last job?
    Tell me about a time you had a difficult working relationship with a colleague. What was the challenge, how did you address the situation and what did you learn from the experience?
    What is a development area, a deficit, or a gap that you’ve had to overcome or improve in your career? How was that identified, and what did you do to improve?
    What are two of the most satisfying accomplishments in your career? Tell me about each of them.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell Me about yourself
      2) Total years of experience
      3) Basic About Linux Administration
      4) UserManagement
      5) LVM
      6) Detail About top command   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

It is a 4 round interview, viz. 1. Aptitude test (Verbal ability, Quants, Programming logics, Logical reasoning). As soon as you clear aptitude you'll have to assess Content writing. 2. Technical HR 3. Personal HR, 4. Coding round.

Interview Questions

• Can you make constructor static?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mumbai in January 2009. Total of 4 rounds (GD,Impromptu, PI, HR). Average level of difficulty. from my POV

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview for an internship placement, interview was arranged through university office. I attended and was offered a position the following day. Interview was competency based and questions were about my area of study and previous work experiences.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

First round was hr one to one. Then ops manager and senior manager took the next round. All scenario based questions. Asked about future plans. All previous experience based questions were asked. Over all a good experience and then avp took final round and I got offer letter. That's it

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.