Tech Mahindra Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Technical Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.9

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very basic simple questions as people do not want to join Tech Mahindra.

Benefit: You get a good first time payscale upgrade, then dont even think about hike as you are already above average.

This is not a good company to work for. Management doesnt care about employees just believes in providing good output to survey companies

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Interview was lil bit tough if you don't know basic things. Questions are tricky and conceptual. They wants person who can provide full of dedication to the work and should handle challenging work.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

They had called called candidate in more than there capacity in volume, for which candidate have to wait without any info when is the process going to end. my complete day was wasted. Suggestion to Recuriter's they need better management.

Interview Questions

• JPA lifecycle how entity is loaded.
      L1 L2 cache , 2 phase commit.
      Spring boot flow, spring MVC flow,
      How is Spring boot different from Spring framework.
      Life cycle of bean,
      Java 8 stream internals, how stream works.
      LinkedLlist vs ArrayList.
      Database Objects.
      Memory management , memory dump.
      Spring integration with rabbitMQ
      MVC framework.
      Difference between put and post.
      Immutable java classes
      Singelton design pattern
      Example of Decorator pattern used in JAVA API   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

No value in process as techm desperately looks at every person interviewed to join the company and interview is mostly a convincing activity. Technical capability is always compromised. Back out count is high, so majority people get offers who themselves are dumb, dumbest only don't get through interviews here.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, 2 technical and 1 HR 3 rounds of interview, 2 technical and 1 HR
    3 rounds of interview, 2 technical and 1 HR

Interview Questions

• Typical Oracle PLSQL questions   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

went to walkin consist of 1 Technical and 1 HR round interview process is OK but got offer after 40 days that's pathetic,HR will not reply to your mail,they will not pick your phone

Interview Questions

• core java,Exception handling,Spring IOC,MVC,Web services,Multithreading,Agile process, what difficulties you got in team handling   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Worst expereince ever. I attended a walkin in Hyderabad Campus. It took one hour to pass the security gate. Interviews are scheduled from 10:00 AM , But the panel is not availble at11:30 also. The team who is handling the process does not know any details. In the Job description they have not clearly mentioned the requirements, at the security gate they are allowing all java experienced people , only after going inside they are announcing the technolgies they require.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was called for a Face 2 face interview on 31st January at EC bangalore for UI developer or AngularJS developer . The HR connected me to some one on the phone for interview. I went for an UI developer interview and they started asking do you know Java/ Struts / Hibernate. The interviewer told me that I was good at what I do but you dont match their requirement and finished the call in 2 mins. I told the HR that they had called me for the wrong interview without having verified my resume properly. She apologized and told to wait for 30 mins and connected me on the phone with one more guy would take interview for AngularJS. This interviewer asks the same question do you know Java/ Struts / Hibernate. I dont understand the logic behind the interviewers / HR as to why they ask for something which I havent even mentioned in my resume. Later on after I told i was here to give javascript/ AngularJS interview. He started asking silly questions like how to get value from text box in javascript in a bid to cover up either goof up of calling the wrong candidate for the interview. Just wanted to let people know that how unprofessional the whole interview took place to cover up their wrong doing.They wasted a days time of mine. I choose give interview at Tech mahindra over other company which had scheduled interview on the same day. They thoroughly disappointed me and wasted my precious time and other opportunity i could have bagged.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very poor experience, not only i was insulted, humiliated but also threatened right at the main entrance in front of other employees.
    so much so that it will be understatement to advise people to not appear for Techmahindra even if you do not have job in hand. Because if you start working there, the kind of work environment TechMahindra possess -it will be no lesser than harassment.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in April 2016.

Interview

No offer even after 4 weeks in spite of selection and all docs formalities.

Full day process. No proper management related to recruiting. Had to wait for 6-7 hours for first round itself. This was not expected for senior resources. All interviews finished on same day.

Interview Questions

• Lot of questions on projects you were worked upon. technology specific quedtions eg spring, db, hibernate, web services etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.