Tech Mahindra Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Technical Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.9

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Interview was lil bit tough if you don't know basic things. Questions are tricky and conceptual. They wants person who can provide full of dedication to the work and should handle challenging work.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to bgp, ospf and mpls   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

They had called called candidate in more than there capacity in volume, for which candidate have to wait without any info when is the process going to end. my complete day was wasted. Suggestion to Recuriter's they need better management.

Interview Questions

• JPA lifecycle how entity is loaded.
      L1 L2 cache , 2 phase commit.
      Spring boot flow, spring MVC flow,
      How is Spring boot different from Spring framework.
      Life cycle of bean,
      Java 8 stream internals, how stream works.
      LinkedLlist vs ArrayList.
      Database Objects.
      Memory management , memory dump.
      Spring integration with rabbitMQ
      MVC framework.
      Difference between put and post.
      Immutable java classes
      Singelton design pattern
      Example of Decorator pattern used in JAVA API   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews. Technical + Managerial + HR
    Technical round was almost about 30 mins once you crack that the respective interview will forward your resume to manager. Once you are done with managerial round HR will take the phone in round to discuss about salary and your joining date.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, 2 technical and 1 HR 3 rounds of interview, 2 technical and 1 HR
    3 rounds of interview, 2 technical and 1 HR

Interview Questions

• Typical Oracle PLSQL questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

went to walkin consist of 1 Technical and 1 HR round interview process is OK but got offer after 40 days that's pathetic,HR will not reply to your mail,they will not pick your phone

Interview Questions

• core java,Exception handling,Spring IOC,MVC,Web services,Multithreading,Agile process, what difficulties you got in team handling   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in April 2016.

Interview

No offer even after 4 weeks in spite of selection and all docs formalities.

Full day process. No proper management related to recruiting. Had to wait for 6-7 hours for first round itself. This was not expected for senior resources. All interviews finished on same day.

Interview Questions

• Lot of questions on projects you were worked upon. technology specific quedtions eg spring, db, hibernate, web services etc.   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)).

Interview

2 Technical and 1 HR round and the interviewer tests your technical skills and in the MR Round they test your leadership skills.. The interview process took one day..Overall experience is good.

Interview Questions

• OOPS Concepts, Servlet , Spring Questions , Hibernate Questions.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very poor experience, not only i was insulted, humiliated but also threatened right at the main entrance in front of other employees.
    so much so that it will be understatement to advise people to not appear for Techmahindra even if you do not have job in hand. Because if you start working there, the kind of work environment TechMahindra possess -it will be no lesser than harassment.

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had the first level interview, in which it was a technical interview on JAVA/J2EE , main question were on Core java , spring and hibernate. On java the main questions were on collection and performance. There were questions on maven too.

Interview Questions

• Questions , related to Java collections, Exception handling and Performance in java   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very basic simple questions as people do not want to join Tech Mahindra.

Benefit: You get a good first time payscale upgrade, then dont even think about hike as you are already above average.

This is not a good company to work for. Management doesnt care about employees just believes in providing good output to survey companies

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.