Tech Mahindra Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Technical Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.6

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There are 4 rounds in total.
1st round is Screening of candidate say JAM on any topic of your choice.
2nd round is a HR round i.e. assessment of communication again.
3rd round is Voice & Accent, where you are given few topics to speak about, in order to check how conversational you are.
4th round is Operations with Manager, where you'll be assessed on your technical knowledge.
There are other two formality rounds.
1) Typing test
2) Technical written (multiple choice).
After all these rounds of interview, I was selected and given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about Traffic in Hyderabad   Answer Question
  • Talk about Computers   1 Answer
  • Do you think, it is okay to let children play Violent video games?   1 Answer
  • What would you do if you were left alone in an island?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The interview process was smooth and the process finishes in 1 day.
    The first round is jam.be fluent in english.
    The second round is with hr.they check your thought process here.
    The third round is technical round.basic networking questions.

Interview Questions

• If you would win 10 million dollars what is the first thing that you would do?   3 Answers

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chandigarh (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Technical round is normally simple round with basic technical skills. They will check your communication skills too so focus on that and be confident while answering questions. Remember the interviewer also dont know the complete things.

Interview Questions

• Basic Unix and SQL related questions. If you are a beginner it would also do.
      Unix Questions like : Cat, cp, ls, du, grep, zip, gunzip commands.
      SQL Questions like : joins, views, index, keys, Create etc.   1 Answer

Technical Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in April 2016.

Interview

3 rounds.

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

They do hire freshers
    Applied for non voice technical support International chat process for Verizon.

First round, write on a topic that they tell you (from my opinion evaluation is strict, if you clear this round, then you have good chance of getting selected).
    Second round, answer 20 multiple choice questions. (these questions are easy if you have basic knowledge).
    Third round, typing round, you need to get atleast 25 wpm. (If you are a regular laptop or computer user, then you can achieve this speed easily).
    Fourth round, operations manager round (you will be asked introduction, general questions which are asked in an interview and technical questions, if you are confident, have good communication and have basic technical knowledge, you may clear this round) .

Interview Questions

• Have you done any technical course?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.