Tech Mahindra Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.8

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview Process started with an aptitude test and followed by 2 rounds of interview. for initial screening they took an aptitude test and then there was 1 technical round and 1 HR round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe Yourself and some basic networking related questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was balanced between aptitude questions and technical questions. It wasn't tough or easy. For non IT background the questions were based on their subject which were quite easy. For IT students the questions involved DBMS, coding, aptitude. Prepare your projects well. That's where you can really impress. Prepare for puzzles too.

Interview Questions

• Draw a database for a college.   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Warangal (India)).

Interview

First round: written test consisting of 7 sections.Questions from aptitude,reasoning,english were asked.no negative marking.has sectional cut off 60%.
    Second round is picture perception.A picture is displayed on the screen and we should type minimum 150 words in 15 min about the picture.
    Third round is technically
    Fourth is HRQ

Interview Questions

• Regarding my project and my subjects and some general questions.process took 40 min   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

First round was online aptitude for 90 mins. If you clear this round you will be automatically redirected to essay writing in which you have to write a paragraph for 5 to 6 lines without any grammatical errors. After which next set of rounds will happen in office premises. Hope this was helpful. All the best.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in September 2015.

Interview

quite simple, tests your emotional intelligence. sometimes it almost felt like a stress interview. dont give up so easily even if they intimidate you. they see how you react to different situations by noting your facial expressions

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through college.It takes place for 2days.First was a 130 mark apti (quants and verbal),including some logical reasoning.Next was general essay.Most people were filtered during this process.Around 50 members cleared apti out of 700+. Quant was little tough for me if your are good at verbal you have as good chance of clearing it .And dont take essay section lightly aroud 25 are expelled in essay section.so only 25 got into next round. The topic is somewhat personal like what will you do if you get super power and why?.Think fast and act becoz you have only 10 minutes overall.Next was technical interview and next was hr interview.tips:be thorough with your resume and ace the interview!!! :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?,What are the extra curricular activities you have done,Questions from subjects you learnt hr asks by seeing the mark sheets.So be prepared with what you learnt till now on academic side.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Interview

Interview began with a simple "tell me something about yourself" question. Then I was asked about my field of specialization and some basic questions regarding the same. Next question was "why IT". Then some questions regarding my project. Questions were asked basically to test the logical thinking and the whether you have the desire to learn or not.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions were asked. Questions basically about your project and some basic knowledge of C.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The process was as follows:
    1.Preplacement talks- quite informative.
    2.Aptitude test-Online test (quants(25%) and english (70%)).
    3.TI-Project details and it was nice one to one conversation.
    4.HR-5 students gave the hr together and the hr asked to interview him.
    Overall a good experience.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Thanjavur (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

first it started up with a test of 170 questions in 80 minutes.The test was easy with 11 sections and each having sectional cut off.Need to be good at time management as well as verbal,aptitude,logical reasoning.If there is any problem with the system its your bad luck as the time count goes on but you will be logged out.so make sure save the answers.the result for the test will be given on the screen itself and then directed to an essay writing where your asked write on a topic for 2000 characters in 10 minutes.Unfortunately I couldn't clear this round since I had a problem with the Internet.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in November 2013.

Interview

An off campus link was provided to register. After a couple of days of registering they will send you an call letter for an aptitude test. I wrote the aptitude test but couldn't get select for the next round. Since many people were called, they had separated into batches for writing aptitude test. I think atleast more than 1000 people were invited for this drive. Each batch consist of atleast 200 people. In that only few were selected. I got information from friends that after aptitude test they had one technical and one HR interview. Technical and HR round were easy for them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.