Telstra Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Telstra Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

3.2

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone screening Monday. Next stage Tuesday. Interview Friday. Very quick with this one. HR consultant, one of the best I've ever dealt with. Professional, lovely, friendly and supportive. Always able to answer questions and if not she would follow-up rather than avoiding. Did not get offer due to another candidate being closely aligned. But interview was much rather technical and experienced based. Although, was told it would be behavioural. Every situation is different however. I received great feedback, although unable to join the team I would definitely apply with this company again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in May 2017.

Interview

Organised, and well thought out. HR kept me informed and communicated expectations very well. Starting with phone interview, the process was pretty lengthy compared to my past experience. I was able to prepare a lot for all stages as the format, duration, etc were clearly advised by HR.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

2 interviews initial phone one with hr, one with hr and team leader. Questions were not too difficult. Took about 4 weeks from application to offer. Several general behavioural questions and then some systems questions specific to the role. Interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• general cultural fit questions and specific systems knowledge   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

The interview process was acceptable with several rounds of interviews. The first round is the hiring manager and the next round is 2-up.

Each interview will ask different types of questions to understand more about the candidate.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with conflicts between you and your customers and how would you approach to solve it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.