Telstra Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Telstra Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

2.5

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

I was required to apply online and received a phone interview before going into the store for a one on one. Was a very relaxed interview. Asked me a couple of behavioural questions and then we chatted a bit about non-related topics.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a difficult customer in the past?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telstra (Brisbane) in June 2017.

Interview

Received call from the store manager and went through a simple phone interview and was asked for interview in store. Went for interview with store manager and operating manager the next day. The interview was quite simple and chilling, they asked questions along with what we were talking about. The whole process was about 45-50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How will you deal with angry customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Darwin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Darwin) in July 2014.

Interview

Was quite simple. I applied, completed an online survey/interview then went in for a face to face interview. It did take quite a while. They had to complete police/background checks before processing anything.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Telstra?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in January 2012.

Interview

This was a contract position, and after a few brief interviews was employed. Usually there is a phone interview, a 1:1 interview, then a panel interview. Though I am guessing that this changes from position to position. I understand that the graduate positions are more difficult and stress-worthy.

Interview Questions

• Questions were centred around the job position. Although did feel as though I was put under the microscope for an entry-level position that was only meant to be for the short-term - so rigid is Telstra though it has good security.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not have the opportunity to negotiate.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.