Telstra Graduate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Telstra Graduate Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in July 2020.

Interview

The online test is not that hard and the coding test is about the basic data structure and algorithms. The IQ test is not that hard actually. But I didn't get a response from Telstra because of my English. I don't have an English test this year.

Interview Questions

• Coding and quizes. And for the international student, you should have a good English test score.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

In the first round of the selection process, you'll need to complete a video interview and online assessments. The video interview consists of one motivational and six behavioural questions. A set of online assessments, including a cognitive assessment, emotional intelligence assessment and a technical assessment (note: the technical assessment is specific to your chosen Pathway). If you are successful at this stage, the next step is a face-to-face interview for your chosen pathway.

Interview Questions

• Describe the time when you had to make an important decision but you did not have all the information.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in April 2019.

Interview

The whole process took one and half the month. First CV screening, then standard online test, video interview with two questions and a introduction and finally the final interview consists of one presentation and some motivational, behavioural questions.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in May 2018.

Interview

Standard Graduate program recruitment process. First online application and then online test (numerical, verbal and situational judgement test), if my memory serves me right, it was SHL online test. After that, I was invited to a video interview, no need to worry about the questions as you have unlimited chances to re-record your answers, I had 48 hours to complete the video interview. I received the final interview invitation late April via email and phone call. The final interview was about 50 minutes and there were two hiring managers. They asked several technical questions regarding the case study and some behavior questions. You should be fine with some STAR examples of your past experience ready.

Very good interview experience, the hiring managers were very friendly and a graduate ambassador took me to the interview room on the final interview day. Received SMS messages every time when there was an update on my application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in April 2018.

Interview

After applying, if you progress you will have to complete an online assessment. Following this is a digital interview online. There are a range of questions where you record your answer and submit it to be reviewed by Telstra.

Interview Questions

• When will you finish your Uni studies   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in March 2018.

Interview

Mainly five steps, the first is the Online application, the second one is the Online test, the third one is Online interview, the fourth is group interview in assessment center, the last one you will be interviewed with HR manager as 1-1 interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in March 2018.

Interview

1. online assessment about numerical, logic, verbal, etc
    2. video Interview about 4 or 5 questions.
    3. One on one interview about one hour in person & presentation on a case study

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in September 2017.

Interview

Online testing, Video Recording Interview, Manager Interivew. The manager interview composed of a 5 min case study with a certain topic (mine was big data) and a bunch of behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you changed the plan of your team and the results from that   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Interview

Online testing, video interview, AC and final interview in front of a panel consisting of a 5 min case study presentation which was given two days beforehand, and around an hour of behavioural questions. Feedback was that the CARE method needed to be strictly followed.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Telstra (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process began a couple months back where I initially submitted my resume then was invited to do an assessment test. After that round I was invited for a video interview. The last round was a skype interview involving a case and behavioral questions, typically I believe this would be done in person however I was overseas at the moment. All in all, the process was long but fluid. HR did a very good job in communication and getting back to my questions. For the interview just relax and come prepared, my interview went well and I enjoyed talking to the interviewers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.