Telstra Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Telstra Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney).

Interview

There was an online assessment then video interview then I didn't pass. The online assessment was standard and easy. The video assessment was straightforward and you could redo the answers as much as you wanted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney).

Interview

I applied online. After submitting the application, there was an online assessment followed by a video interview and then a final face to face interview. The process was easy and you get to learn quite a bit about the company throughout the application process. I can go as far as to say I enjoyed the interview. It was an overall positive experience.

Internship Interview

Interview

Several online questions and tests to test mathematical and comprehension skills, followed by face to face interview. Interview involved a case study and presentation on a new technology relevant to Telstra's interests.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne).

Interview

Online application -> Video Interview (can be re-recorded) -> Final Interview

The final interview is a presentation and a 1:1 interview with the line manager. After 2-3 days they will come back with decision and feedback, which is a plus.

Interview Questions

• They will give you a case study, typically about Telstra and a technology that they are testing.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

Online testing questions were very difficult, especially the numerical reasoning ones which were confusing and had large time constraints. Definitely practice a lot of these before starting. Video interview you have 72 hours to record so you can practice.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in September 2017.

Interview

Online application: standard application requiring CV, Cover Letter, a few behaviour questions/questions about Telstra values, ID and transcript (unofficial)

Psychometric testing: mathematic and verbal

Behavioural quiz: questions with business/work scenarios and how you would respond

Online interview: About 5 behavioural questions. The system allows you to re-record your answers.

Final interview: Behavioural questions, questions about Telstra, 5 minute presentation. I was given the topic "Why Telstra should become a technology company instead of a telecommunications company" - the only feedback I received was that I should have mentioned ROI of investing in technology over telecommunications.

I was also asked to bring in a photo that represents Telstra to me and explain why.

Interview Questions

• Q1: Tell us about yourself

Q2: Why do you want to work for Telstra

Q3: One of Telstra's main strategic pillars is "customer advocacy". What does this mean to you and why is it important?

Q4: What is the best team you have worked in and why?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

Two Interviews
    One Virtual with questions about customer service/ Work Experience
    2nd with questions about the same + anything you want to ask of them . Questions appear to be roughly similar to the first interview questions only face to face.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you went the extra mile for a customer. Answer using the framework response   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in September 2015.

Interview

It started with submitting the online application (i.e. CV, short answer questions). Once passing through that step we were sent a link to complete online psychometric/aptitude testing. Once passing that, then an online/video interview. This was not with an actual person, but just responding to questions aloud. After that we were invited on-site for an interview. I had 2 people in my interview (hiring manager and someone from HR). Then a few days later came the offer.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Telstra in June 2013.

Interview

what are accounting and finance about?
    How do you do the accounting statements?

Interview Questions

• According to your resume, you don't have any experience in the field of accounting. Can you give me a reasonable explanation?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.