Telstra Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 477 of over 477 interviews

Recruiter7%
Employee Referral6%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney)

Interview

HR stayed in touch throughout the process. Online application, followed by virtual assessments which had video interview questions and 4 coding questions. 4th one is difficult. If you are successful, you are invited to the final interview stage where 20 mins were given to work upon a case study related to software engineering, followed by 45 mins interview which had 5 mins of presentation of the case study, questions based on your presentation and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a colleague or a team member academically or professionally.
    Answer Question

Telstra

Application

I interviewed at Telstra

Interview

video interview and game assessment,takes nearly 3hours,question is more about the experience and example. Enjoyed the game assessment, because they are very interesting to play around with graph and number

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Telstra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra

Interview

The process was very simple. I had an online session of behavioural questions and some aptitude based games. I was then called for a face to face interview. Where I was given a case study and 30 minutes for preparation. I presented my views on that and then answered more behavioural and scenario-based questions.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if the deadline of the project was preponed?

Telstra

Application

I interviewed at Telstra

Interview

Two stages of interviews. One was with a team members and the other with line manager. Both were in person in the office and lasted about 45mins to an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Telstra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra

Interview

there were 5 behavioural questions in which I had 3 trials it was not that hard as I thought we can prepare through the time of interview as well . I enjoyed that interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Telstra

Application

I interviewed at Telstra

Interview

There are two rounds of interview.first is technical and other is managerial.first round you have to write few codes on coding workspace and appear for technical questions relative to the skillet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Telstra

Application

I interviewed at Telstra

Interview

Self-recorded video interview, logic and coding test, then live interview with technical team. It was very time-consuming and stressful. Due to COVID, the entire process was done online. Additionally, the last coding question in the assessment is meant to be very difficult. It is expected to be puzzle-like -- the ideal solution is one that is not brute-force.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

Several behavioral assessments, a technical assessment, a recorded video interview and a virtual assessment centre. Overall, very organised, professional and friendly. Prefer the CARE method over the STAR method for interview answers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell as about a time you completed a project from end-to-end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

The first round is code challenge and video interview, also you need to play a game which is a response test. finally, it would have a code test with 4 challenges.

Interview Questions
  • watching video and response what the people's emotion in the video

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in May 2021

Interview

It if fairly easy, but the process is a bit lengthy and took some time. But how ever there were three coding challenges which are a bit tough, but can be found in the web.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 477 Interviews